Wes' son Brent Peden is missing in action in Iraq

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Catwoman148

Wes' son Brent Peden is missing in action in Iraq

Post by Catwoman148 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:18 am

Hello group,

Wes just told me today that his son Brent Peden has been missing in action for a week and a half. He didn't tell me! He was so depressed a week ago. Now I know why. If any of you could get a reading about what happened to him we would appreciate it. His name is Brent Wesley Peden.

Wes has a cousin in Louisiana, and he saw his cousins building in ruins. He doesn't think he is still alive. He was called Albert D. If there could be a reading on that also. Thank You.

Love, Pamela

cltncblondeeagle

Re: Wes' son Brent Peden is missing in action in Iraq

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:36 am

Catwoman148 wrote:Hello group,

Wes just told me today that his son Brent Peden has been missing in action for a week and a half. He didn't tell me! He was so depressed a week ago. Now I know why. If any of you could get a reading about what happened to him we would appreciate it. His name is Brent Wesley Peden.

Wes has a cousin in Louisiana, and he saw his cousins building in ruins. He doesn't think he is still alive. He was called Albert D. If there could be a reading on that also. Thank You.

Love, Pamela
I wouldnt be surprised if Brent went awol. Troop moral is at an all time low and going awol is probably rampant but the jew controled news sources wont tell us that.
As for the cousin I feel like may be in a shelter somewhere probably in the Baton Rouge area.

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:36 am

catwoman,

my son in-law was in iraq for 11 months. i know there are some places that they send them, there is no communication at all. we had to go for weeks without hearing anything. i know this doesnt tell you if he is ok or not, but at least you know he may be alright and just cant communicate with his family right now. i hope and pray that he is.
hopefully to his cousin is in one of the shelters. it is a terrible thing. hope everything goes well.
also we have not heard anything on my dad yet. we can only hope and pray.
bonnie

Pravin Kumar

Hello BPushpuppy

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:16 pm

Dear Friend,

I did not write earlier to you but some 4/5 days back I got a feeling your Dad has recovered and has lost his memory. I see him blankly seeing here and there. Here in India we have homes for the old where they live when their children do not look after them. If you have the same over there too then you may inquire there and most probably you will find him.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:18 pm

Pravin here in America they are called nursing homes.

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:20 pm

they are called nursing homes. i have called them and unlike the hospitals they do call the police if they have someone come in that they dont know. yhank you for the advice though. have a good day yall, bonnie

Catwoman148

Pravin About My Father

Post by Catwoman148 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:32 am

Dear Friend,

I did not write earlier to you but some 4/5 days back I got a feeling your Dad has recovered and has lost his memory. I see him blankly seeing here and there. Here in India we have homes for the old where they live when their children do not look after them. If you have the same over there too then you may inquire there and most probably you will find him.

Pravin Kumar.

My dear friend Pravin,

I have been kind of away for a time, and that has been good as I have been concentrating on changing my negative thought patterns, and deprogramming. Wes hooked my computer up to the internet, so none of us have to beg for time. I can keep in touch again better.

My Father has been very sick. The last time that I saw him, I noticed that he had some seizures. He probably has colon or pancreatic cancer, and has been losing a lot of blood. He has been doing everything he can before he passes away to bring justice to the victims of Butte County, and other places. He can't be in Butte County at all because he is in too much danger. He is still with Alvin Hansen with the pennibanc trust, and I don't trust the man, and I rarely hear from him this past week, and I didn't know if he was mad at me, or I put him in too much danger, or he can't because of what you just told me about his memory loss. My father's wife is a nurse, but she is working in a nursing home for people that need to be like you say my father needs to be at. Tallie his wife cannot accept his leaving this earth soon. I had a wonderful reading from a woman in my private e-mail, and I am going to tell him what she told me to tell him. I love him dearly. She told me to let him do as much as he wants to do even if he is overdoing it. If Alvin Hansen knows how sick he is, he won't be able to do the job he has set out to do to set things right. Why doesn't he call me. Thank you dear friend for caring so much to keep me informed when you see something.

Love, Pamela

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:00 am

Dear Pamela,

I did not mean about your Dad. I was referring to Dad of BPHUSHPUPPY who was also lost. Your Dad is fine and he is your Backbone to success and he cannot go till you get success. Your love for him will make him go though he seems to have so much Daring and also his Sixth Sense seems to be good too.

Sorry once again for giving you the wrong impression. Linda knows what I am talking about (the earlier posting about Dad of BPHUSHPUPPY) and also Andrea knows it probably.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :) :smt006

Catwoman148

Oh Okay

Post by Catwoman148 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:09 pm

Pravin,

Thanks for clearing that up. I feel better now. Brushpuppy, don't worry about the mix up. We both have lost so much. I know how I feel about my Dad, and I can't imagine what you are going through. Your family is also involved in the Iraq thing. Love and prayers are going your way.

Love, Pamela

Pravin Kumar

Pamela

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:58 am

Dear Pamela,

I know how much you love your Dad. One of the members of this Group wrote to me on 3rd Aug. that his Mother is suffering from Pancreatic Cancer and she has only 3 days to live as per the Doctors advise. He contacted me how to reach the Alpha Level so that he could cure her. Linda knows everything about this. This person's mom was alive till 26th August but off course she was as good as no more as she was suffering. I told this person if He really loves His Mother he should never leave her. Love Her and serve her so that the attachment thus created makes it difficult for HIM to take his mom away.

What happened is she recovered somewhat but now she asks her son to leave her for 3 days to decide whether she wants to live or not. Again last time when this person wrote to me, she told her son to leave her alone in the room. The Attachment of one person with another, if the bond is very strong, even HE finds it difficult to take thesoul of any person in this bond with this attachment. This is called Moha and Maya. Even Lord Rama could not go as long as Hanuman Bhakht was with HIM. Hanumanji had to be sent away on some excuse and only then Lord Rama could go. I was on a business trip when my Father expired and now I know when I am away from Mother, whom I love from the bottom of my heart, she will go. Already she is 81 running. So I pray to God that I may not be so far away from her that I cannnot reach her within 15/30 minutes of her passing away.

This is my experience. The bond created by your Love for your Dad if it is so great, it will make Him live and help you. Just imagine if a mother is terribly sick and her child is crying, don't you think she will get that extra strength to feed her child? It happens. A woman faced with a mad dog will run away and save herself but if the same woman's child is attacked with a Tiger do you think she will run away? She will fight like a Tigress and the chances are the Tiger will run away. Where from that strength comes. It is the Moha of the Mother with her Child.

So care for your Dad even more than you can care for HIM as HE says if you serve your parents truthfully and honestly and please them then HE bows before you too.

God Bless You all.

Pravin Kumar. :smt006 :)

Return to “Psychic”