Aura pics

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:38 am

WOW!!  How very generous of you FOA,  Thank you so much.  I'll grab a photo and send it to you in the next day or so.  I just had some portraits done with Libby and I so will it matter if she's in the photo with me?  It would be interesting given we're both virgo's if our auras are similar.  I already see so much of me in her and she's only 2 (well this week on Thursday).  It's scary! lol

Thanks again Flight of Angelwings...you truly are an Angel.

Peace, love and light to you.
O    O
   oo
**___**

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:03 am

No she can be in the photo too.  It will more than likely bond your auras to some degree if you would like one based soely on you then one of you alone is best but this can be a mum daughter thing too which is nice.

I dont mind offering usually I charge for  these types of readings so I dont offer most of my services on here but your post had a particular calling to it and just lately I have been very much drawn to some certain readings.

Take Care

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:53 am

flight _of_angelwings wrote:Miss Em if you like just send me your photo via a pm and although I dont use a camera as my own vision is much cheaper and accurate I'd be only to happy to tell you whats going on with your aura.  Your colour etc.

I do not understand though how when the colours of the aura are interpretated by the reader then how is it that each color in the photo means the very same thing?  why also is it when two photos are taken directly after each other they see the exact opposite and the colours are no longer the same?

Personally I would rather go by vision still rather than a camera. we have some people around near home here and they charge huge amounts for the photos so as to cover the cost of buying the camera.  the camera cost $15,000 so they charge 200 for a full spread sheet which is all computer generated.  the computer just prints out the colors in your photo taken and what it 'can' mean.  Seems everything is going to computers now.

Well thats just my opinion!

Miss Em if your interested just send a pic I'll use the aura and psychic intuition to tell you what your colors are and what colors you can wear to help balance out any imbalances regarding emotions or chakras etc.
I read auras too. And frequently I see something different to the cameras view. But to understand why you really need to understand a bit about the actual cameras and what they measure, and then interpret into a picture.

Colour is very personal, many people interpret a colour to be one thing  when other's will call it another. The video and still aura imaging cameras,  use computer programs to 'read' the colours that the sensors have picked up. To get a truer reading you need a person, just like with all good readings :)

The aura is a living thing that responds to our emotions, knowledge, experiences and hormones lol. It changes every heart beat and can be seen to shimmer, vibrate and throb with each pulse. Our feelings and emotions can change in an instant and so do our auras, watch one when someone gets embarrassed or blushes or sees someone they fancy etc The change is instant and obvious. Some auras seem to close in tight around the body and others seem to spread out almost trying to reach the person they like.

I find that it is far easier to read auras from digi-cam pictures, than normal cameras, again due to the information that creates the picture:)

Fascinating subject.

SilvaWitch

Aura Pics

Post by SilvaWitch » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:28 am

Hi :)

What a wonderful topic!!!

I have always been fascinated by Aura photos, and thought I would join in.

I have had 4 Aura photos taken over the last 13 or so years, and am slowly learning and extending myself more in regards to seeing and understanding them.

The last time was about 9yrs ago, at a holistic health expo, and I decided that I wanted to experiment and see what the difference there was if I got two pictures taken one after the other, but on two different cameras.
The strangest thing was, that while they were both quite different, they both were very accurate, but in different ways.

While that may not make sense, this is my way of explaining it.
Different camera's are likely to work on different frequencies (when I spoke with the people who took the two photos I’m talking about they also said this), and therefore pick up different signals, (auras).
Likewise, the "focus" of what they picked up on was different, one seemed to be more aligned with where I was at physically and mentally; while the other seemed more linked with what was spiritually going on for me at the time.

I think you said Gem about needing a person to do the reading makes sense, especially if that person is very tuned in to themselves.
The reason I say that is because if someone is reading just from an Aura photo, that person would have to (at least initially) make some assumptions about which "frequencies" or Aspects the camera is picking up, where if they can see aura's themselves then they are likely to get a better interpretation.... for those of who you can do this ... would that be correct??

I'm keen to gain a better understanding of how to open myself up in regards to seeing Aura's, any advice?
BB
:) SilvaWitch :)

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:28 am

Yes interesting topic.  I had an Aura Photo taken 10-12 years ago.  My Aura colour was a deep orange colour that was around my shoulders and above my head.

vicky13

Post by vicky13 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:31 am

I had mine taken last year - lots of red, a patch of turquoise and some silver

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:48 pm

http://www.enchantedencounters.com/auras.htm

Try this site for some interesting information on auras and reading.
God bless, J

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:19 am

That isn't working for me :(

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:13 pm

The link worked for me.
God bless, J

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:39 pm

Tyrinaniel wrote:That isn't working for me :(
It's working for me too... It might have been a temporary glitch with the site when you clicked on the link... give it another whirl. :)

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:04 pm

I'm not getting a page talking about auras...  It looks more like a search page.  It no luff me  :smt009

jennanidanu1

Post by jennanidanu1 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:32 pm

I have had a aura picture done and so has my grown son, twice.  It was so cool and I try to get one done everytime a holistic fair comes to town now.  The colors change and so do other things too.  Jenna

Reverend Dr

Post by Reverend Dr » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:42 pm

I am getting that same search page. Says it is the page but all links led to searches.
The ability to sense and know a higher truth

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:40 am

Good, it's not just me!  I do want to get an aura photo sometime.  So far I've trained myself to see my aura pretty decenty... it changes very often.  Sometimes I think I'm just too moody, hahaha.

Rohiniranjan

A question to all psychics who can see auras ...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:39 am

This is a huge forum of thousands of members many of whom are psychics and can see auras.

Have any of you who can clearly see auric fields (aura) ever had a chance to look at an aura picture of an individual you know while comparing what the kirillian camera recorded with what you saw directly?

In other words, are there any differences between the aura photographs and direct visualizing of the aura [[of any given individual]]?

Please enlighten us (no pun intended!)

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Psychic”