Aura pics

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

Aura pics

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:03 pm

Dotted over the forum are posts about auras, and I wonderd if anyone has had an aura reading or had their aura picture taken? I know they are great fun to see, especially the moving video cam of an aura, that one I love the most, just a shame they are so expensive.

I love reading auras and wonderd if anyone has any pics or experiences to share?

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:18 pm

Kirlian photography always fascinated me!  I always found it amazing how they could take a picture of a man whose leg was amputated or even snip part of a leaf off and the image would reflect the aura of the phantom limb or missing piece of the leaf as if it is still there.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:59 pm

The 'aura' from the missing piece of leaf does gradually disappear :(  

Have you seen the before and after pics when someone holds a clear quartz crystal? Now they are fascinating, the aura is really enlarged and strengthened

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:26 pm

No, I never have. I've never seen the missing piece eventually disappear in the Kirlian photography, but then again its been around for as long as I can remember and the articles I have read on it, which was a long time ago, never mentioned it fading. It's also quite possible I may have forgotten they mentioned it though I'm not one who forgets very easily. I'm one of those annoying people who remembers dates, times, details, basically everything. haha! I'll have to read up on it and see if there are any sites that show the pieces disappearing. That's kind of sad in a way.

Now, when one holds a clear quartz crystal the aura become exaggerated? You have me intrigued... that is very interesting. I just looked on Google for camera's available and they seem reasonably priced; but now I am wondering if they have attachments you can add as an addition to your preexisting camera's. Hmm... Maybe I will add a new addition on to my photography and photo restoration hobby... It's amazing when you restore a photo, I especially enjoy restoring the old ones from the 19th century what you pick up from that time period and becoming intimate with their lives. It's like they have a story to tell.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:19 pm

.........oooh be very careful, I ventured to buy an aura cam a couple of years ago; the cameras seem really well priced but they film could only be got from one person in the usa and cost a fortune!! no wonder people were charging £25 a pic!!!  There is a way the manufacturers load some of the cameras so they 'run out' and won't take pics anymore without renewing bits, so please be careful,

I would love to get the video cam but I was so dissapointed at the rep and the demonstration, becasue I saw more than the camera lol, and was constantly adjusting the pc telling them that it was missing bits, in the end I got is set up fine and took some lovely videos.

The fading of the cut leaf isn't so bad, it is necessary, think of the amputee, the pain and itching fades with time, so its only right the aura does too?

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Gem wrote:.........oooh be very careful, I ventured to buy an aura cam a couple of years ago; the cameras seem really well priced but they film could only be got from one person in the usa and cost a fortune!! no wonder people were charging £25 a pic!!!  There is a way the manufacturers load some of the cameras so they 'run out' and won't take pics anymore without renewing bits, so please be careful,

I would love to get the video cam but I was so dissapointed at the rep and the demonstration, becasue I saw more than the camera lol, and was constantly adjusting the pc telling them that it was missing bits, in the end I got is set up fine and took some lovely videos.

The fading of the cut leaf isn't so bad, it is necessary, think of the amputee, the pain and itching fades with time, so its only right the aura does too?
I appreciate the advice based on your research and experience... What would be really interesting with the technology we have today is if perhaps an application out there could actually generate the existing aura's of a picture already taken. Hmm... if it doesn't exist I think I might patent the idea...

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:40 pm

....heehee I have been experimenting with this too, there are lots of photo unzipping wares that can pull apart, and by changing the light frequency or colour you can pull out different aspects of a picture, so thats a step in the right direction :)

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:17 am

Gem wrote:....heehee I have been experimenting with this too, there are lots of photo unzipping wares that can pull apart, and by changing the light frequency or colour you can pull out different aspects of a picture, so thats a step in the right direction :)
Right. But nothing that would generate a person's actual aura.... I mean with any picture you can see some outline of one when you look at it, but it's usually just a very faint outline without colours.. even when you blow it up. Even creating a filter as an add-on would be a bonus :) Hmmmm... ::scratches head:: :Hmmmmm.... hehehe

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:56 pm

Pssst... infra red and night vision cams have some interesting effects......

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:08 pm

Gem wrote:Pssst... infra red and night vision cams have some interesting effects......
I've done night vision,  though I have to be honest it has only been done with a camcorder once at a birthday party when we lit candles on a cake and sang 'happy birthday' and the moons reflection on the ocean. So I've never looked at still frames of that converted onto a pc. As for infrared, I've never used it.    I will keep it in mind for the future and we'll see what comes up!  Thanks for the tips  :smt002

chunkywoman

Post by chunkywoman » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:44 pm

I have had two done.  I will post about them in my blog as there are stories to go with them.

I am planning on having a third done in November at the psychic fair.  I think they tell a lot about where a person is at.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:36 pm

There is one sad thing about aura photos.  I've looked quite a few up, and they can be easily edited.  I know how to do it myself, but I wouldn't.. Obviously that wouldn't be right.  But if you wanted to fool the unwitting eye, you could, lol.

All the photos I've seen just show a colored cloud around a person.  If an amputee has their aura show where their severed limb was, how does that work?  I'm thinking I've seen the wrong photos now.   *sigh* I don't even know what my color is.  I'm still new to these things.  I have a lot of head knowledge, but that's as far as it goes.

chunkywoman

Post by chunkywoman » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:18 pm

Has anyone read "What Color is your Aura"?  It has a questionaire that defines your "color" and it is really accurate.  When I had my second aura done (I had them done by two different people who don't even know each other) Phoenix said "You are a magenta."  I was so happy because that is exactly what I had figured from the book (and oh does it fit me.).

When I had my first one done it was really sickly.  The second one was like "that can't be me!"  And no photoshopping   :smt018 .  I wasn't proud of my first one and didn't show anyone.  I could have "fixed" it but that isn't being true to myself and this is all for me.  And what better advertisement for the process than the differences between mine.

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:23 pm

Just doing a quick Google search found some interesting sites ( and of course the dubious ones).

I did find a reference to the book mentioned above at:
http://www.diamondhead.net/aura.htm

There are some online quizzes too that you can take but I doubt their accuracy and I tend to think its just a bit of fun really.  I'd love to find out though wht my aura colour is.  Not sure if/where there is anywhere here in Sydney that does them.

I will have to do some hunting around I think.  If I find anything, I'll certainly share the info with one and all who are interested or who live in the Sydney area.

Oops work calls...time to go.

Have a great day everyone! :)
O    O
   oo
**___**

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:18 am

Miss Em if you like just send me your photo via a pm and although I dont use a camera as my own vision is much cheaper and accurate I'd be only to happy to tell you whats going on with your aura.  Your colour etc.

I do not understand though how when the colours of the aura are interpretated by the reader then how is it that each color in the photo means the very same thing?  why also is it when two photos are taken directly after each other they see the exact opposite and the colours are no longer the same?

Personally I would rather go by vision still rather than a camera. we have some people around near home here and they charge huge amounts for the photos so as to cover the cost of buying the camera.  the camera cost $15,000 so they charge 200 for a full spread sheet which is all computer generated.  the computer just prints out the colors in your photo taken and what it 'can' mean.  Seems everything is going to computers now.

Well thats just my opinion!

Miss Em if your interested just send a pic I'll use the aura and psychic intuition to tell you what your colors are and what colors you can wear to help balance out any imbalances regarding emotions or chakras etc.

Return to “Psychic”