INDIGO AND CRYSTAL CHILDREN: PIONEERS OF CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm

spiritalk wrote:No two human beings are alike.  Perhaps that is why labels don't really work.  

But there are some consistencies in the label and we have to wonder if the indigo label was applied at a time it was possible to be making some changes and they stepped into it?  Perhaps that is why they don't take themselves too seriously.  

I, for one, would just like to see all human beings doing the best they can with their lives.  Forget the labels and go onward in spirituality.
I am an Indigo child.

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Hey Sunmystic, I had NO doubt about that!  LOL

I think my mom is one, too, just very much untrained, even though very interested. She was born during a bomb alarm in Germany 1944... I am trying to get her to learn more now, especially the protection she needs when she is as open to spitits as she is. I had been afraid to talk to her about all that had happened during my childhood,  but found the courage to ask her yesterday. She still sometimes hears voices she doesn't want to hear. I told her to call on her guardian angels to help her protect her from negative energies and spirits that are unwelcome. I am hesitant to tell her all at once what she can do, she's been struggling for so long... also trying to get her on the board... but we'll see.

I also asked her if I did anything weird when I was a kid. She said I was very often spaced out and in a whole different world. She had to like shout loud to get me to come out of it. I sometimes said things that she did not understood, too and of course I often knew things before they actually happened. Plus she said my grandma was psychic, even though she denied it because being a strict catholic she felt it was sinful. She like called my mom to ask where I was when my mom had sent me to the grocery store on my bike, when my protective grandma hated that. She just knew... And my great grandfather also had the same traits, my mom told me...
I wondered a while back, having traced back my mom's family genealogy to Paris in 1560, if I had been able to go back further if it might have led to the old Celts...I've always had a bit of a fascination with Celtic stuff and druids and all that. Don't know why...
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:27 am

PetraVanilla wrote:Hey Sunmystic, I had NO doubt about that!  LOL

I think my mom is one, too, just very much untrained, even though very interested. She was born during a bomb alarm in Germany 1944... I am trying to get her to learn more now, especially the protection she needs when she is as open to spitits as she is. I had been afraid to talk to her about all that had happened during my childhood,  but found the courage to ask her yesterday. She still sometimes hears voices she doesn't want to hear. I told her to call on her guardian angels to help her protect her from negative energies and spirits that are unwelcome. I am hesitant to tell her all at once what she can do, she's been struggling for so long... also trying to get her on the board... but we'll see.

I also asked her if I did anything weird when I was a kid. She said I was very often spaced out and in a whole different world. She had to like shout loud to get me to come out of it. I sometimes said things that she did not understood, too and of course I often knew things before they actually happened. Plus she said my grandma was psychic, even though she denied it because being a strict catholic she felt it was sinful. She like called my mom to ask where I was when my mom had sent me to the grocery store on my bike, when my protective grandma hated that. She just knew... And my great grandfather also had the same traits, my mom told me...
I wondered a while back, having traced back my mom's family genealogy to Paris in 1560, if I had been able to go back further if it might have led to the old Celts...I've always had a bit of a fascination with Celtic stuff and druids and all that. Don't know why...
Hi sister :)

Ours is an interesting challenge as a gift to humankind. :)

It needs to be understood that we are not God or gods. We are just dropped into things to play our part in the direction of things :) .

We are just the front line in a "football" sense. The true gift is the "Crystal Children" :) we just clear out a place for them to play :)

I love you!

sun

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:38 am

Sunmystic, I totally agree, and that brotherly love has been shining through from the first time you commented on one of my posts =) Thank you and ditto!
I can't see myself neither as a god nor an angel (I found a web page that would define my kind of Indigo as an "evolving mystic angel" - I just accept it as a label to relate to my specific kind of experience as an indigo) because I believe in one creator and ONE ONLY, GOD in the Holy Trinity, as I am Christian! If anyone sees themselves as gods and goddesses, they lack humility in my eyes, no offense. And honestly, if I was to idolize myself, it would serve no purpose. Kingdoms have fallen because their leaders became too self-absorbed. I am however to fulfill a big purpose and one of them is indeed to guide and teach, especially my crystal son.
Petra

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 pm

NOTE....there were many born in the 40s as indicated here.  It was a time of reforming the world through the major war and other material factors.  The war brought prosperity and forgot the spirituality.  But the indigos managed to lead the rank materialists into some semblance of spirituality.  

The crystals are here to teach us many spirit lessons as the world is now accepting the Aquarian age of spirituality out of the Picean age of emotional awakening.
God bless, J

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention, my son teaches me a lot, too, without even needing to try... =)

Talking about indigo intuition, I can't shake the thought that you two, Spiritalk and Sunmystic have traits and qualities opposite your actual gender I I hope I am not offending!), and a karmic lesson and/or resolution you are living out....have you checked into previous lives or anything?
When I was much younger I considered previous lives but it kinda conflicted with my faith... then I am kinda considering the possibility again, especially since I often had/have the feeling this is not my first time on earth. I feel like I am much older, from a soul perspective. Or might it just be me tapping into the universal subconscious and picking up other soul's memories?
Petra

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 pm

PetraVanilla wrote:Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention, my son teaches me a lot, too, without even needing to try... =)

Talking about indigo intuition, I can't shake the thought that you two, Spiritalk and Sunmystic have traits and qualities opposite your actual gender I I hope I am not offending!), and a karmic lesson and/or resolution you are living out....have you checked into previous lives or anything?
When I was much younger I considered previous lives but it kinda conflicted with my faith... then I am kinda considering the possibility again, especially since I often had/have the feeling this is not my first time on earth. I feel like I am much older, from a soul perspective. Or might it just be me tapping into the universal subconscious and picking up other soul's memories?
I love you and I am a very much Christian also.

You are right about Spirit Talk and I :) she is the steadfast male type and I am the emotional female type :) the two of us are quite a team.

What I am is a Christian yogi mystic and have been at this stuff since I was five years old with thousands of hours of meditation experience. And yes I had to go back through my soul experience :) and streighten out the mess that one picks up while wondering through life experiences. But I did it with help from Jesus and His team :) I really love Him!

And it is hard to tell what "is" other people and what "is" you. This is what makes being a true psychic (and an Idigo child) a difficult experience. :) Their feelings feel like our feelings and their thoughts feel like our thoughts. The whole thing can get confusing sometimes. But once one gets a handle on things, things can actually be quite fun.

love,

sunmystic

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:39 pm

I actually came out of a Christian background and have found Spiritualism quite liberating.  I somehow knew that the whole answer was not in what I was taught, so I sought 'more' and found answers (sometimes even before I formed the quesions) to liberate the soul.

I always felt I knew things that others didn't, but never thought of it as having any label until I heard of the indigos and crystals in the last few years.  The psychic abilities were evident in my home (my mom and older sister) so it was not a stretch to eventually find my way to their practice.  And now I even help others to unfold their own psychic abilities - what a journey!

The funny thing is we can and I know I have lived many lives all in this one - it is all about our choices.  When we open to know what the universe (God) wants us to know, we live on so many levels.  Reincarnation and past lives does not cut it for me.

Petra:  It might help you to read some solid stuff on Indigos so that you can understand where your children are coming from at the same time as allowing them their creativity to live many lives all at once for themselves.  In the final analysis our children are only on loan to us and we can provide the environment they need for their own journies.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”