seeing red literally!

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm

in reference to the above post and a quick look at your screen name which gives off a expression vibration of a 14/5 i hope this can shred some light on the deeper meaning of your dream  ....

You are a free spirit. You love change, adventure, and excitement. You love your freedom. Like a bird that needs its wings to live, you cannot exist without it. Freedom is the nucleus around which your life revolves. You need it for your very survival. By using freedom properly, you are able to explore and develop all of your varied talents. You will meet many types of people and travel great distances. Freedom is the atmosphere necessary for you to bring forth your many talents.

You are capable of doing almost anything, and probably quite well. Only by avoiding the imprisonment of illusory security are you able to bring forth your abilities.

You are unusually adaptable. In fact, change is a blessing for you. In the same way, you need challenge and variety. You hate the routine of life; being stuck is a catastrophe for you. You become miserable when you are held back or held down.

The taste and texture and color of life has an overpowering allure for you. From childhood, you dream of seeing foreign lands, experiencing the sensual and the exotic. You want to try everything at least once in life. All of life is a playground for your senses.

But this can get you into trouble. You may fail to respect your natural limits, either biologically or socially. Any sort of boundary is anathema to you, which can blind you to your natural limits, and may cause you to overindulge your desire for food, sweets, alcohol, sex, and drugs.

You are gifted in your ability to communicate. Your facility with words is almost limitless. You can be a salesman, politician, lawyer, public relations person, and minister. You also possess the talent to share and advance new ideas. You are talented with your hands. You love the new and untried. Your field is the frontier. You are a bit of a gambler, and often play for very high stakes. All of this combines to give you a youthful enthusiasm, which others find infectious and attractive.

You like to work with others, but need to perform your task un-incumbered by the restraints of others.

You are a clever and a quick thinker, but your thought processes - like your life in general - can be unorganized and scattered. You must stay grounded and focused if you want to be successful.

You fall in and out of love frequently, especially early in life. You are naturally sensual and commonly have a strong sex drive. These characteristics usually make for a lively and exciting love life, but you must guard against shallow feelings and relationships. Your challenge is to develop mature and lasting relationships.

Self-discipline and setting healthy limits is the key to your success in virtually every area of your life. Ironically, you will find that as you learn to set appropriate limits on yourself, you will develop more self- mastery and realize even greater freedom.

This is especially true when it comes to finishing what you start. Your tendency is to give up once you've got a project or job under control; you grow bored quickly. You start to fantasize about a new challenge, or the rewards of your great accomplishment, long before the work is finished.

The 5 Expression desires the whole world. You are aware that you have many talents that can bring much success. But that success depends on your willingness to choose certain areas to concentrate on, and to bring them to perfection.

14/5  A wild streak. Need for change and adventure can destroy carefully planned progress. Lack of focus and commitment. This Karmic Debt number can get you in trouble. Guard against self-indulgence.

and a inner need for peace , spiritual longing , solitude

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 pm

thank you so much enumero!

yesterday i looked up chaldean numerology both God and Satan are 14/5

i've been a bit afraid to explore spirtuality more in depth bc i'm finding things i am afraid of so wanted to take a break and just try to pick up the pieces of my life and focus on the postive.. but i guess it's going that direction so what can  i do.. thank you for your response, very helpful!

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 am

God and Devil are both consider entity.
The role higher power local imposing a,
premise Deific would be majoer d~ordr
(disorder) in my case and Deific Proen:
The Case of Deific Power Seen As Newly
Prolific With Major Miscondu Final Power.

Final Power would be the case set up not
allowing the proper hearing ~sense thot:
The Thought was not kind about occlued
powerful derange.. it was misnoted as @
prolific (prolim) endangeral menace with

The Menace will not be Malif when associated with:
Peace Prayer noting higher power as causationally
proper with accord saving imposed miraculousally.     A Thought,.  Evard

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 am

Occlueden.. will infer occlusion without the final power being menacing
with new accord wanted the Great Power upon affect unkind Devilish ^
did not want the role unkind consider it was God and Balrog who will uh
be the power balance with Nature Occurred as Proper Accord intuitive !!
balanace as proeventing Evil and allowing Good 'Alinged' Deity or same
plural Deities as the power to defeat Devil with Peace Deity role Mondal.

Consider the number effeti as proper intelligent 6 and not the number #
same as it will be the letter 6 with accord new Thought : Urban Bible on:
Promise The Reason Deific Ways^ will be proper accord will be ecology.

The reason proper accord with spaces will be higher thought new assess
the Mondala Planet ,. Earth as Deific Prominent and we will Prevail aum.!

Resolve will be the way this will be seen as Mondal Deific ecology Peace.               Over your Head, I know.. aumnPax.   Evard

waterfountain

re

Post by waterfountain » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:31 am

thanks evard, if I read that correctly plural dieties will defeat the devil or lower entities by peaceful methods?

6 is a postive number??

what are your thoughts on the reincarnation process? is it really for growth or something more sinister, a trap possibly? thanks!

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:43 am

"S Heaven" Reincarnation occurs with spirit.
Soulful occur with Modern Heaven. OK aum,
The soulful reintroduce with life as child will
be born with living thought new life and the
life will be noticed as soul before the portal
at Heaven erases the mind during birth uh,
report.  The spirit occurs with non sapient..
and the foreign sapient occur : Souleful. @!

Spirit and soul are living creation.. and the
spirit and soulful are under Deific Ways on
Promise The Modern Heaven will be SaLah.

Multiple Gods are not accepted with ways Modern Heaven
and Angels keep the spirit out with recycle life (re~life) n
ways the Angel Manna will begin ~sense heav0n malanta.     Malanta was the phrase birth modein portl cycle.  Reincarnat = seul.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:46 am

Letter 6 is positive..
# number was with:
Fact Seti Balroen !@
negative vulgarity .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:26 am

What is the purpose of the message being so goggildy goop?  Could we manage a little clarity?
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”