I wonder...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

int2ition

I wonder...

Post by int2ition » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:00 am

...if somebody wants a reading,then the person that's gonna do it for him doesn't have to know something about him ? Maybe the age, the problem etc,etc...for example, if i wanted a reading, would it have been enough to say"Can somebody give me a reading ?" If it's so simple...can somebody make me a reading ? I'm not sure... i mean, how can u know the problem in order to give a solution?:smt002

Raven

Post by Raven » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:04 pm

I do readings by focusing on the persons name, screen name or otherwise, I let spirit guide me from there. Others will require personal information depeneding on the type of readings they do. It all depends on who and what they are capable of.

Raven

Pravin Kumar

psychics

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:00 pm

Dear intuition,

You have to give your full name, age, gender, the name of the city/country where you stay. Now one will hardly find another person having all these as same you. Hence this information is required to be able to visualise you and see where the problem is as far as health is concerned. Rest if anything HE wants us to tell you HE does it through us i.s. those who go deep into Alpha Level.

Pravin Kumar. :smt003

Deborah

when reading...

Post by Deborah » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:57 am

I do not need a birthday ...although when something appears to you it is questionionable based on the way you precieve what is being presented to you... ok sounded like a mouth full...

Say for instants something that comes in a reading as a new life new begining and perhaps it also can mean a birth of a child ..........well and if you are 70 u sure dont expect to see a birth of a child ..

for me I use the cares and ..sometimes a word search not sure what it is that I can even call it a name ..but i get feelings from what is present in front of me....

If you have a particular question ..ASK it clearly ...If i were to read you I would be looking deeper into that particualar area..in other words no question then ..its a general over cast of what you want to know about your life.

Hope that helps :)
Deborah

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:19 am

i feel so happy to be part of the board ... la la la la la :)

daynalee

Dear int2ition

Post by daynalee » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:29 am

I read the others posts and I think its all a personal choice. Each reader has a 'style'...Me? Whether live in person or over the net or phone, I like to work the number of the person real quick first and I do that with the full name and date of birth. then, i simply....connect to that person. We are all connected...one body one mind. separateness is an illusion. so like that other guy said, odds of another having your exact name and birthday is slim, but even if...that person didn't give me the permission to access their higher self and guides and translate the 'exact' vibration that they are manifesting at this time. also, the 'alpha' statement is fully how i think it happens, i center, focus, ascend my mind to a conscious connection with you and retrieve the passing energy, the present ( yesterday created today, what we do today....creates tomorrow...a reading allows us to know whether we can continue the way we are or need to change NOW, both our thoughts and behavior to thereby change the future)....if accurate on the past and present, the future is about assured. I personally dont like the client to ask me a question outloud, cuz i will try to 'look' for that answer first and that is more of my left side logical brain working on it. Our higher self using a reading to prioritize for us. If we ask a question, but the psychic tells us of another issue that we are going thru, its our subconscious saying...pay attention to this first and let the other be for now...it may just work itself out if you focus on the most important area of your life first. rarely do i have someone say, 'no' thats not what I was thinking, but if they do, beyond the reading i get first, then i have them ask, and I redeal based just on the question at hand. or just go into complete clairvoyant mode and ask my guides to show me that particular situation. i do think everyone is different though...just look at your replys....

Return to “Psychic”