signs from those who passed

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lotus1

signs from those who passed

Post by Lotus1 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Hello,

Hi everyone, I was wondering is it possible if those close to you can send signs or affirmation that they're with you even when they have passed?

Last week I was playing ping pong with a close friend who is like my brother and my bf, my bfs friend recently passed from cancer. She was very spiritually gifted and constantly watched us.  In the back of his paddle her name was written on it. Was it her way of saying shes still watching him? If so do you know if she has any messages for him or us? I would upload the picture but it doesn't belong to me so I dont feel right doing that.  

I would appreciate very much any insight. Thanks.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:40 pm

There you are - alive and alert - but unable to speak or communicate with those you love.  That would be one of the most hurtful things to happen when you pass suddenly and have no knowledge of spirit and the afterlife.  How debilitating to try and try to reach your loved one with no response!

The skills to connect and communicate are called mediumship.  But we all hear from our own loved ones all the time.  All we have to do is listen with the heart and look for strange (materially) things that can confirm a connection to the deceased.

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi spiritalk,

Sorry for the long wait on the reply, a lot going on here.

I usually see my brother in my dreams, but never had a sign of someone who passed suddenly so apparent.
It was really odd actually. That weekend, we all not into one of the biggest arguments ever, it was if that sign was her way to warn us to be careful.
We worked it out but I was never so close from walking away from everything like I was that weekend.
As I was getting up to walk away my foot became so heavy as if it was telling me to stay put. So I listened.
Just following my heart at this point<3

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:54 pm

I've not been to well - again but enough of that. The other day my wife and were sat downstairs when we heard this enormous bang upstairs, so loud I though a wardrobe had fallen over. I wandered around and finally found the cause. When my son was alive he was a gifted artist and one his larger pictures had fallen off the wall, the glass wasn't broken, just the knot in the string on the back of the frame had come undone.
Strange but nice to know he's still around.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:09 pm

They are always around when we need an uplift. &nbsp;And being under the weather makes us need it most. &nbsp;How wonderful when you hear from the spirit of a loved one!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 am

It certainly is spiritalk.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 pm

The message is that we live and love you still. &nbsp;Love is the glue of the universe and does not cease when we lose the physical presence. &nbsp;Open the heart and acknowledge and they will try to do more, just as you strive to reach to them.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm

OK spiritalk, think I do need some input on this.
Damion died suddenly 2 years ago aged 34 but I dreamt about him last night. Only in the dream he was a baby (ok he was always my baby boy to me, even though he was a big strong bloke and one of my black belts).
I was holding the dead baby in my hands and thought I should try to open his eyes to see what colour they were. As I moved my hand to open them his lips moved, then his eyes opened, then we started talking.
Really strange, not sure what, if anything, it means but as I'm waiting to go see if I've got cancer again could be just me.
Over to you.

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:17 pm

When you are creative person, your art is your most prized possession &nbsp;because it is your self expression.
I've always said that god forbid there was a fire, other than my family, & dog, what I would bring with me &nbsp;would be my sketchbooks, photographs, and hardrive. lol

so since your son was a gifted artist, not being spiritually gifted or anything, I could assure you that it was his way of coming through.

thats the way I would come through for my parents I think, because they know what my art &nbsp;really means to me.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from the conscious state. &nbsp;The symbols merely help us to resolve these emotions. &nbsp;Even when the dreams include our loved ones, because they often will, they will have symbols to them to help guide you through your own life.

Holding him as a baby means you are looking to fresh starts - new people, places, things. &nbsp;They are there for you to open (like the eyes). &nbsp;The new things may have some energies of their own and start to tell you what to do, but it is important to take charge of your own dreams and goals. &nbsp;

Looking forward to new things is one way of getting rid of your fears.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Thank you spiritalk, sounds like a plan, yes there are fears and I'll find out Wed. whether they're valid.

soapykitties

Dream about my sister

Post by soapykitties » Tue May 24, 2011 1:21 am

When I was younger, I would have this recurring dream where I would go into my sisters room and she was not there but the white sheets were soaked in blood. &nbsp;I had this dream repeatedly for years growing up and well into adulthood. &nbsp;My sister passed away September 13, 2002 and I have never had the dream again. &nbsp;Any thoughts?

soapykitties

So sorry...

Post by soapykitties » Tue May 24, 2011 1:24 am

After I posted, I realized I had highjacked this thread. &nbsp;I am sorry. &nbsp;I was just reading the thread and the thought came into my mind and I just started typing. &nbsp;Sorry again.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 24, 2011 9:07 am

Why do you think you hijacked the thread?
It's open to all, don't apologise, feel free to join in, everyone is welcome on here, they even put up with an old sceptic like me.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 24, 2011 2:27 pm

While the dream may feel like a warning of impending death and it certainly appears to have a part of that in it, you would benefit from taking some of the symbols to heart. &nbsp;It is about you as the dreamer is you. &nbsp;Blood is about our flowing energies. &nbsp;Yours have probably heightened with the dream.

Return to “Psychic”