color of aura

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

color of aura

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:10 am

what is the meaning behind different aura colors ? do they signify different personalities ? or good and evil ? my aura seems to be white , what does it mean ? :smt017  :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:22 pm

When you begin to learn about reading the aura it is often white.  There are many levels (some call bodies) that express their colors.  So there is never one color nor anything static about the aura.  It will change by emotions and thoughts.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:05 pm

thank you , spiritalk , i will try to do practicals on this subject . :)
yes, maybe that is why hindu deities have different body colors , yes , well , another mystery  solved ! thank you !
OH YES ! there i get the meaning of the colors , how sweet ,

red -- for reproduction
white -- student , a seeker of knowledge , an initiate
yellow -- anger
black -- hatred
blue -- calm , peaceful intelligence
green -- ?
next --  ?

:smt081  :smt035

rainbowwitch

c

Post by rainbowwitch » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:37 pm

remeber each person  may see the symbols of each color differently like for instance if I asked you what do you think of the color yellow??? you may reply wisdom or hot. To me it would be busy, an ahh feeling too many irons on the fire feeling. Depends on what you think or feel about( I am used to feeling stuff, empath here!). I am just learning to tap into my aura reading skill a really good book is reading aura's through all your senses by rose rosetree!!

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:40 am

I thought there there was a set definition for color when it comes to aura reading. Does pink not represent a loving nature... purple a mystic one and so on? I guess the exact words used to describe could be different...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Color is energy.  There is never a set meaning that applies to everyone's ability to 'feel' colors.  Imagine a blind person 'seeing' colors.  It is possible by being sensitive to how they feel around certain colors.

Return to “Psychic”