SPIRITUAL OR PSYCHIC?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

shell5silver

SPIRITUAL OR PSYCHIC?

Post by shell5silver » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 pm

I have been experiencing random forms of sensations (with my body(primarily head)for a year now and am trying to discern it's precise origin. If this coincides with a spiritual assault or a psychic attack.

Off and on it seems as if something or someone(sometimes I will see human images if I concentrate)is grasping my head and/or entering it and trying to aggrivate me. At other times it's as if something is pulled out of my body(?spirit/soul)and attempts these attacks.

Not really sure whether this is possession/attack based from dark entities or human astral travelers/psychic vamps or something else!

I have no mental illness so to speak and have never had any traumatic physical or emotional problems.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestion on what to do and how to fix this.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Put up protection shields around you - that is what will keep all psychic energies away.  There are many forms of this protection and you can pick your own.  

I use a bubble similar to one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe - opaque and complete with the rainbow patch (rainbows are such wonderful magical symbols of bridges, connection, communication and come with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end).  See it enfold your whole being and affirm it as a filter of negativity from within and without.

Do this every morning upon waking and renew it during the stresses of your day.  In this way you are protected from all interference - acknowledge its strength and abilities to protect you.

The next step is to change your thinking patterns.  Whatever took your mind to being attacked?  Perhaps you have been reading or viewing a lot of psychic type of activities that you are incorporating into your thinking at this time.  No one can attack us if we do not allow ourselves to be open to attack.  Remember you are in charge of your own body, mind, and spirit.
God bless, J

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Well-said Spiritalk! Protection is very important. Unfortunately, I don't implement protection shields nearly enough. I think I'll try to start doing that more...

srimathi29

PSYCHIC

Post by srimathi29 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:33 pm

HELLO!

Reading your problem,you feel different types of attack,don't worry,may be some times CHAKRAS in your body is active it happens.Are you doing MEDITAION OR YOGIC EXERCISE?

Kalen

Post by Kalen » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 am

My shield is made of fire so it destroys them.
badman...

Return to “Psychic”