General questions for psychics or those knowledgable

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

General questions for psychics or those knowledgable

Post by waterfountain » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:57 pm

I got into spirtuality last year and have been both fasincated and frightened by what I have found. there are still a few questions I am struggling to answer, I was wondering if you could be so kind to provide some insight for me as you would know best!

1) Why do we incarnate on this planet?

2) Is there are such thing as negative/lower entities? are they dangerous?

3) Is spirit possession really possible?

4) grey aliens? aliens in general? do they exist? are they dangerous?

5) is there some government cabal like conspiracy theories say? some giant coverup, new world order etc? is it real?

thank you very much! I appreciate this! i was getting freaked out reading this and just needed to know.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 am

Hummm....I am not an expert.....but I will give mine opinion about what you asked :)

1) We live on this planet BECAUSE it have a milieu that makes our way of life possible.
IMHO we are a part of the ongoing evolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
which can be seen by study our genes/DNA.
We are one of the latest spices that have arisen on earth, and if you put in all life (from first one cell being to humans) into one year...then the 1 cell was born at start of January and we arrived at 1120PM 31 of December.

2-3) In my opinion NO, in the way that this is something that we shall go around to be scared about . We have God and in order to have equilibrium we have the Devil...both are necessary, and we have both in us.

The same goes for what you might call "lower entities", our brain, and our fear, are our greatest enemy, if we go around watching for them.

So please stop fearing them, and they will not bother you.

4) Aliens....as far as we know..then we have the only planet in our solar system that contain life (the way we know life....but we still don't know everything :) )
When we know there is millions of Solar system in the whole Universe, then I find it a bit scary that we should be alone.
On the other hand, the distances between each Solar system is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrryy big, and in order for life to travel those distances, one need to find other ways to travel then those known to us today.
So I will not go around fearing Grey or Yellow or Pink Aliens, because again Your Brain will swamp it up, and do more damage then any Aliens would have done to you, To live a life in Fear!

5)Again my opinion....no....NOT in the way put forward here on the site, and in movies and Spy Books.
Again our own Brain is our biggest Enemy.
A little thought that have got nourishment, grow and can become very real for oneself, remember that  Reality is not something Fixed.
Reality is something personal which is a combination of our belief,education, life experience,"""STATE OF MIND"""" and knowledge about the situation we watch.
If we are easy influenced by other, then we live on their "Truth", and if we have no knowledge about the subject beforehand, our Reality is a fiction just like any book.

It would have taken a to big apparatus to have such big cover up operations you are asking about.
With mostly Free press all over the world with millions of investigating Journalist it would have been spotted and brought on the front page long ago.

On the other hand, You shall never take everything said from any "Leading Source" as ultimate Truth, you must evaluate it, and form your own truth, even if this will be the same as the one you evaluated...the main thing is that you always feel inside you that this sound right for me...Yes..this I believe! If you do it this way...then you live your own life...with your own security....if you live on others Truth...then you live the others life....and must in the end pay their consequences.

So....now you shall not take my post as truth....but evaluate it...see if something speaks to you....and hopefully start to relax :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 pm

1) Why do we incarnate on this planet?

J:  God has a garden in which he grows souls.  These souls need experiences for their spiritual growth.  God implants a soul (soul = breath) like a seed into each and every human being to individualize through its own personal lessons.  

2) Is there are such thing as negative/lower entities? are they dangerous?

J:  Just as there are those on the earth plane who learn from their own mistakes and grow, so the spirit that is released on the death of the physical body is either spiritually aware or not.  The astral plane is full of the uneducated - not evil or even of bad intent - most are just confused that they have died.  They took no notice, while in the living of the progress of the soul/spirit and when they find themselves still aware, they are confused.  These are the ones closest to the earth plane because they focus their attention where last they knew of existence - the earth plane.

3) Is spirit possession really possible?

J:  Spirit possession is real.  It is not common nor most often even diagnosed correctly, but it is possible.

4) grey aliens? aliens in general? do they exist? are they dangerous?

J:  I would not confuse my spiritual work with that of alien beliefs.  Spirituality is about the spirit within us as human beings while in the living and it is set free on the death of the body.  Aliens is a whole other topic.

5) is there some government cabal like conspiracy theories say? some giant coverup, new world order etc? is it real?

J:  Again, another topic of interest to living.  By all means learn and grow in these topics of interest.  But do not confuse them with spirituality.
God bless, J

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:36 pm

thanks i've read about negative entities attaching themselves to aura, i wanted to know if they could do any damage..i think everything here is for spirtual purpose even aliens i guess if they exist. was wondering if something to fear that's all

thank you very much for answers!

Return to “Psychic”