Am I psychic?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

Am I psychic?

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 pm

At times I imagine things that come true. I apprehend bad things, and try to escape them but fail to do so. Am I psychic? How can I know if I am a psychic or not?
I'm weird

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 pm

The key to all psychic abilities is to settle down with meditation and allow the psychic to open and blossom.  We all have the psychic sensitivities to some extent and it is up to us how we use them and whether we develop them to their finest qualities.
God bless, J

StormGirl Blue

YES

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm

it is a fact that every man woman child and fur friend is psychic.
Psychic ability is another sense or ability we are born with, as is the ability to imagine and create.
But like art some people have a more natural aptitude than others. And like art or craft some people are more naturally easy in one  one technique or another.
Some people are so good at art they make a living as an artist or are enthusiastic non professional artists.
psychic abilities are no different.

Some people may be scratchy in their application of intuitions, others are amazing.

Just like artists still some people take time to develop their psychic ability others dont have a great deal of interest, or sadly are not educated so much in these things that they dont recognize their potential if they care to or not.

OO and re: not avoiding misfortune you feel coming.. your not alone there, having well developed psychic ability or heightened intuitions does not make us less than human... and some paths we just have to be on so that we may truly understand the lesson we are supposed to... lol, some people can be told, but others ( like me) need to be shown..lol. and sometimes more than once..

Return to “Psychic”