Was I aura seeing?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KingAcePD

Was I aura seeing?

Post by KingAcePD » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:44 am

I was at school and was having one of my introvert days. I was sitting at the table with my friends but I wans't listening to them at all, my mind was elsewhere. I decided to try and gaze at the class and see if I could make out their auras.

I start off by focusing particularly on nothing. And letting everything I see come in. Then after a while, i started to see a blackened green fuzz surrounding the girl in front of me. It reminded me of the light you see fading once you turn off the tv. I looked at the other girl to her side and saw the same thing surrounding her, but I couldn't get past it or make it any clearer. Does this sound like aura seeing to you? And if so, how do I strengthen it?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:01 pm

While it would be intrusive to repeat what you saw without being asked, you might want to work on the message conveyed?

The eyes themselves can do some interesting things.  If you look away and then back and the same is there it is the aura.
God bless, J

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:29 am

I have that experience sometimes unintentionally when I give Reiki, in that I see the aura of my own hands and fingers in the form of white light (almost like florescent light bulbs) around my hands.

I have seen this same while in a development circle around someone else which was fascinating to experience (only the white outer colour though).

I have not analysed or tried to 'read' the meaning of the colour, but the experience itself was beautiful.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Hiyas,

Sounds like an aura view to me :) The next stage will be to develop it and break what you see down into layers. Its hard until you can consciously call the aura view to you. Don't strain your eyes though, make sure you blink normally and allow your sight to develop.  using lights and staring for long preiods of time won't help except make your eyes sore lol.  Was there anything special about the two girls I wonder? My yoga teacher has the most magnificent aura and it is easy to see. I have also had experiences with Tai chi and other martial arts people, it does strengthen their aura :)

Cassie

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Hey Cassie, good to see you :)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Boo Cedars!  Good to see you too xxxx

Cas
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 am

How do you break down what you see into layers? All I can see is a single outline, maybe a few inches thick but not in 3d. I just see around the edges, and I usually only see one color.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 am

I do that too.... white light - around my hands/fingers and/or the other person's. To see deeper takes some self-training.... To see all the other layers , I am not so sure what it would take.....

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Autumn Rose wrote:How do you break down what you see into layers? All I can see is a single outline, maybe a few inches thick but not in 3d. I just see around the edges, and I usually only see one color.
That is brilliant. Once you have accepted what you are seeing then you can work on developing the art. The single outline is probably a couple of layers combined, for most people the halo effect is just one colour and sometimes there is a gap between the layer and the actual physical body. This can change depending on the persons moods and temperature and also health.

Ideally to develop the art more you will need  a mentor or someone with a streing, thick, dense aura and some helpful friends that can also see or want to see auras. Then you can start by doing some exercises to see how you personally perceive auras. Do you see the outline  as a dense line as if drawn by a very thick felt pen or does it move, does it fade at the edges, does it immediately move with the person.

Also try with the same person lying down relaxing and see if you can feel the layers with your eyes closed. Closing your eyes can help to increase your sensitivity to touch.

Try rubbing your palms together and then tryingt to feel or trace the outline.  Start about 2 foot away from the person adn move toward them until you can feel a change. Some of the layers drift into one another forming more of a swirly cloud effect than definite 1,2,3,4,5, etc :)

Cassie :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:14 pm

I see it faded, and it does immediately follow the person. Sometimes I do see a second color, and it does look faded into the other color, but I can hardly make out the colors. I do not see them as bright, definite colors, they just look like a glow with a tint of color

Return to “Psychic”