Clairaudient.

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JelliedJonquil

Clairaudient.

Post by JelliedJonquil » Sat May 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Since I'm deaf I cannot really hear, I have always had ringing noises inside of my head that was put down to tinnitus.

A few years back I 'heard' singing, it did not sound like any pop songs or any music that I recognised, it sounded much like lyrical singing with harps.  One voice came through and was 'talking' to me, I couldn't make out what was being said so ignored it, the voice got louder and more pleading.  Again I just ignored it, then immediately I recognised the voice, it belonged to my deceased Nanna, she was extremely upset and by now was shouting at me, at the same time, a very strong image of my Nanna came through as well as an Aunt who had been died for ages.  I felt bad that by ignoring my Nanna she was upset about it.

I got in contact with an Aunt who told me that the Aunt in the image had been dead for nearly ten years, it was apparent that my Nanna had got in contact to make sure we would comemmorate the anniversary of my Nanna's sisters passing.

Ever since, the singing, music and voices have continued.

I am wondering if the message is continuing to come through, but by not making out what is being said I'm missing something important.

How do I practise the clairaudient skills in order to strengthening communications, and how to 'work' out what is being said?

I would be grateful for any help.

JJ

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Meditation is the key to all development.  Do it regularly at the same time, same place, same exercise to get you in attunement with your own spirit guide.  It is through your guide that the skills you now show will open and develop.  

Read the notes in mediumship development in the Mystic Academy to get some hints to your own personal development of mediumship (mediumship is the communication with the deceased).

Return to “Psychic”