Relationship

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CuriousChild

Relationship

Post by CuriousChild » Sat May 01, 2010 1:33 am

My name is Tiffany (DOB: June 2,1988) and I am a little confused on what to do.I met this guy Jeff (DOB: April 26, 1987) who I really like and in the
process of getting to know, but I am afraid if I move on my ex boyfriend Chase (DOB: Jan. 28,1987) will come back around and make things confusing for me.I am paranoid of my past. What does the future hold for me and Jeff as well as me and Chase?

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat May 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Why are you afraid your ex-boyfriend will come around?  Isn't is over?  By use of the term ex-?  The only reason he will return, is if you haven't learned all of your lessons from him that you set out to learn, so take a good, long, deep hard look at YOURSELF, and yourself only..and see what you have learned.  Put aside your fears of anything.  Life is to be lived, not feared.

Moving on, you are 'afraid your ex'boyfriend will return', perhaps because you do not want happiness for yourself in a new relationship?  Why not forget about the ex-, and continue to go thru, and enjoy the process of getting ready to learn about someone new, which will also bring you new lessons about yourself.

People, relationships, after all, are the world's teachers.  But the lessons, answers you learn...can only be about YOU...so all 'solutions' to your problems, are "I learned_______ about me".  And fill in the blanks about you...and you either like that about yourself, and wish to cultivate it, or you don't like that about yourself, and wish to re-write the script of your life and change that.

Enjoy the journey..put away the fear and move forward.

CuriousChild

Post by CuriousChild » Sat May 01, 2010 10:35 pm

I really am wanting to move on from my ex and I want to get with this new guy Jeff.I just don't know if I am emotionally ready and I don't know what the future will hold going on in a new relationship.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sat May 01, 2010 11:12 pm

"I don't know what the future will hold going on in a new relationship"..none of us do...why do you consider yourself any more special or different than the rest?  Jump in and enjoy life.........trust your instincts and guardian angels to lead you in the right path....let go of the fear and past.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue May 04, 2010 5:19 pm

I couldnt agree more with the comments of kgirlsmomma.
It is either you still harbour feelings for your ex and you, yourself are afraid to move on with this new person, or you have not been able so far to get him out of your system. How long it has been since you have left each other? if it is a recent break up, I suggest to take your time in finding another lover; just enjoy the company of this new person and go with the flow. It seems you are building a home with this new person before you have even had time to know him.
No one can tell what the future will be and no psychic can tell you that, so, plesae get on with your life and LIVE! There are no guarantees my friend.

Hugs

CuriousChild

Post by CuriousChild » Tue May 04, 2010 10:11 pm

My ex left me in February 19 this year, but after I found out ONLINE he had hooked up with an 18 year old.The girl had it on her profile. He contacted me yesterday after over a month of now hearing from him acting like nothing happened.

The new guy I have been talking to every day in text and on phone I have known going on almost a month. So from February to the very end of April it has taken me to straighten out most of my life out.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed May 05, 2010 5:44 am

The next time you ex contacts you, ask him to leave you alone.  My dear one, at your age, you and your ex and his and theirs...... will go through boyfriends and girlfriends..... This is how we mature emotionally. Even in later life, when it comes to partners, we still find ourselves vulnerable when someone leaves us or when we meet someone new.  All I can say is keep your friend on the ground; love, smile, cry.... all these are part  of our journey in life.  
All the best to you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Remember that when an ex contacts us (and it happens to all of us) that nothing has changed.  He is the same person with all his faults as when he left.  So why go back to that well when you have become someone different after the experience?  Always looking back over your shoulder means you will not see what is right in front of you.
God bless, J

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed May 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Correction..... correction to my previous entry.  Was supposed to be ''feet'' on the ground and not ''friend''. Sorry.

The next time you ex contacts you, ask him to leave you alone.  My dear one, at your age, you and your ex and his and theirs...... will go through boyfriends and girlfriends..... This is how we mature emotionally. Even in later life, when it comes to partners, we still find ourselves vulnerable when someone leaves us or when we meet someone new.  All I can say is keep your FEET on the ground; love, smile, cry.... all these are part  of our journey in life.  
All the best to you.

Return to “Psychic”