Intuition and Life's Decisions: Is it Fate or Free Will?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:19 pm

The Keepers of the Akashic Records have said at one point that disasters happen due to the collective consciousness of the area. It sometimes serves as a wake-up call if you will.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 pm

"There is one destiny none of us can escape - death of the physical body.  It is predetermined.  (Sometimes I think it is written when it is our time).  It is important to our growth and progress as a soul to learn and grow in the time alloted. "

For now, although life extension technology will likely someday make death a choice, well aside from accidental death that is.

Death is not random, nor is it something to fear.  Death is the continuity of the soul out of one body to continue its journey in another body.  Eventually the soul no longer needs a body.  

Looking at it from the physical perspective, we see how the body is created to deteriorate and die.  The mind does, of course, play a role in accepting this death.  But even the longest living person eventually gets tired of this physical body and dies into their other body.

Following the removal of the spirit from the body of clay, there is decay and death of the physical material.  The continuity of life is done with the soul in the spirit body.
God bless, J

Niemar

Post by Niemar » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm having a similar problem. Suddenly, I can't tell the difference between intuition and fear, cause they both feel alike.

and what really bothers me is that I have a very important decision to make and I don't know if I'm feeling fear or if it's my intuition telling me not to.

Which one is it?

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Niemar wrote:I'm having a similar problem. Suddenly, I can't tell the difference between intuition and fear, cause they both feel alike.

and what really bothers me is that I have a very important decision to make and I don't know if I'm feeling fear or if it's my intuition telling me not to.

Which one is it?
Ask yourself what it is you fear about the decision you need to make. Are you gaining anything? Losing anything? Is it going to put you in a place you've never been before? I'm not talking about material things; I'm talking about what you will gain, lose, fear, have to face, etc. with your inner self. You didn't say what it is, so I can't throw anything specific out. Intuition isn't about fear.

Return to “Psychic”