Destroying Karma

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:16 am

spiritalk wrote:I am sorry you 2 are just not getting it.....

It is day one of human existence.  The person dies and their soul goes on.  They return.  Why then mathematically do we have more than 2 people on earth?  One and One = 2.

Sorry if this finite mathematics bothers your theories.  But the facts remain it just doesn't add up.  
the waves in the ocean. can u quantise them. this much water is one wave?
one becomes two and many little make one big one.
what one plus one you talk of?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:08 pm

No, I am not the scientist - and that is just the point.  I am sure they could quantify the water in one wave for you.  It does not answer the questions of mathematics.

God bless, J
God bless, J

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:16 pm

spiritalk wrote:No, I am not the scientist - and that is just the point.  I am sure they could quantify the water in one wave for you.  It does not answer the questions of mathematics.

God bless, J
how much u call one depends on u and if if it was all in ones and twos there
was no need of decimals. and what exactly is this maths u keep talking about? what u understand will be maths?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Mathematics is a science.  All things have to add up - there is logic in it as well.  The logistics of the numbers does not make sense.  We have over population of the world.  This would not be necessary if it was all about reincarnation.  That is mathematics.
God bless, J

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:00 pm

spiritalk wrote:Mathematics is a science.  All things have to add up - there is logic in it as well.  The logistics of the numbers does not make sense.  We have over population of the world.  This would not be necessary if it was all about reincarnation.  That is mathematics.
e=mc2 ? energy can become matter that is. matter back to energy.

its all sunlights energy we all are here. and sum total of energy is constant which is proved by modern science as well using those fancy greek numerals which is only 150 yrs old.
sun is our father by that concept.
we do have people who laugh on "how a star can be our father?"
"it must be ur dad" kinda crap

things dont have to be complicated to understand which is all that matters.

prana has a same concept which does not use alpha beta gaga.
prana is constant.

and about ur one plus one. please read about double slit experiment and tell me if u understand that by what u understand as science. if science as we know was enough there was no need of terms like dark matter and a different branch of science who would prefer to start from scratch ie quantum science. no need for spending so much on string theories whose bases is a wiggle. u like logic why dont  u like string theory. its perfectly logical.

p.s. first of all we think our ancestors were all fools, then other races were fools, other religions were fools, our friends are fools, and our parents are the biggest fools.

WE are the greatest!!! thats ahamkaar for you and then who will need a GOD. i'll look for mathematics which even i dont understand and believe it to be all because "scientists have done experiments"

i'll ask for proof. i'll blame the messenger for wrong info, the media, the govt.,
in the end our intellect because its all senses which is all just analog signal processing. then i can never know for sure anything.

we hear in range not above not below, we see in a range, but we can know everything through maths. no comes closest to nature because its fractal in nature like nature itself. and its all there in the vedas.

if WE are so limited why do we debate at all then?
what are we trying to prove to each other?
or kill time?

this nature has mathematics. prakriti controls and is this mathematics.
and tracing this maths led us to jyotish. the maths of the cosmos.
which is not all.

knowledge is maya itself. represented by the dwarf  (god of knowledge) crushed by nataraj.

just because you dont understand how and why of  the population can u label everything wrong ?

edit: also do u believe in this huge ocean of matter we are the only planet that has life and all the souls will be HERE at all times? we dont know what is happening in our neighboring planets!!! :D

reincarnation is not just about human forms there are 84 crore yonis atma keeps cycling in kalpa after kalpa. taking what they have given and giving back what they have taken.
one could be a tree, a swan. even a stone has consciousness. how will u count them?

alexisbea

Post by alexisbea » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 am

How could karma once exist and then suddenly stop existing? Aren't we all one. Or is it that karma is not being karma anymore but rather a different demonstration or shape or manifestation of the same energy?
and in the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:40 pm

I don't understand a word of it.  You have skirted the issues nicely.
God bless, J

alexisbea

Post by alexisbea » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Who me?  I am confused as well. I wish someone would explain how karma could just no longer exist.

Xia

Post by Xia » Sun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm

alexisbea wrote: I wish someone would explain how karma could just no longer exist.
Karma can be neutralised. Karma is commonly seen as punishment or as lessons carried forward for us to re-learn or actually learn. Once we have learnt the lesson then that lesson is removed from the karmic slate. Others can clean our slates too and take on our burdens, this is often taken by more developed members of the family or clan or community to help the pilgrim on their way and to lessen or sometimes even stop their karmic suffering.

The karmic energy is re-distributed and so the karmic debt of that person ceases to exist.

Xia :o)
Walk up the steps of life and feel the warmth of the sun, allow the energy to fill your soul and lift your spirit.

alexisbea

Post by alexisbea » Mon May 04, 2009 7:40 am

I understand but what I don't understand is how all of the earth's karma will be cleared by the passing of this age. Is it that we have had to deal with so much hardship that we have neutralized it by it's end?

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:57 am

@alexisbea
karma wont stop. and the universe will go on.
its all mumbo jumbo that the new age will clear everything once and for all.
its just that the equinox point is shifting to aquarius and in the past this happening has been linked with
a spiritual gift coming out of this cyclic churning(manthan) of the universal ether. thats it.
every soul has to work for itself. positive karmas can enable u to get help thats all.

earth will be there.

also its amusing to see how at this point when global warming is on the rise. we are worried about the earth and not ourselves.
as george carlin puts it. "The earth is not going anywhere. We are!!!"

bryanskrantz

Re: Karma

Post by bryanskrantz » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:22 pm

SongofJoy wrote:Hi Horus!
Do tell, how does one get rid of karma? I have heard that karma is the same thing as just things that need to be forgiven. Is that true?
Love and Joy!

When a negative thought comes to mind like doubt, fear, etc, keep saying  CANCEL out loud or in your head.  It is a Switchword and they are very powerful.  Cancel tells the mind to get rid of the negative thought.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Karma is the same as the natural law of cause and effect.  For every cause we put into manifestation, there is a resultant effect.  Our thoughts manifest in this manner as much as our actions.  We are such creative beings.  

There is no destroying karma, karma is merely the working of the cause and effect in your life.  And it does happen suscinctly - it is not left for another time or place.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”