I need some feedback!! Topic is Communication

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BboydARX

I need some feedback!! Topic is Communication

Post by BboydARX » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:31 am

So ever since i've been opened up to my psychic abilities i've noticed something strange about communication and the way people talk. I've noticed for instance that when two friends are talking about something, I hear what they are saying, but the message i'm getting from their conversation is something completely different. It seems like i'm picking up on "double-talk" or "shop talk" as its been described to me. I'm just curious if i'm really "paranoid" like people tell me, or is there really something to me reading between the lines? Your input is appreciated. Thanks, and Love.

Namaste.
Louis

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 am

the discussion is not general..but about psychic abilities...moves to psychic main forum.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:04 pm

It never hurts to get medically checked out to confirm your own body, mind, spirit functions.  

It would appear you are mentally astute to hidden messages among conversations with others.  There is such a thing as mind reading.  Be careful to shut down when with friends and colleagues so it does not interfere in human relationships.
God bless, J

BboydARX

Post by BboydARX » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:56 pm

See thats the thing, i wasn't sure if this was a general topic or what. I've always kinda figured that its what you described spiritalk. I just wasn't sure. Do you have any suggestions on how to consciously stop and start that ability? Cause up until now i really wasn't sure. The thing is also, that I have gotten myself into trouble for voicing what I see... So officially, would you consider this ability mind reading?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:32 pm

I would say it leans more to mind reading than actual psychic abilities.  Psychic abilities come from our sensitivities.  Reading the mind is about the earth energies that fuel us all.  Reading these energies is a common practice and what some people call the psychic.

Just why would you want to expand on earth bound energies?  As a spiritual practice, the psychic can open to so much more that is available.  

We are body, mind, spirit.  Rising into the spirit requires the conscious effort of raising the bar on our own spirituality.
God bless, J

scarabcameo

a "test" suggestion

Post by scarabcameo » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:29 pm

I'd suggest a few tests such as just listening to the conversations without watching the participants so that you know it's not their body language and other nonverbal clues that are "talking" to you. Does this happen during phone conversations?

BboydARX

Post by BboydARX » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:29 am

Yes it does happen during phone conversations, but that is what I was questioning also. I am taking a communications class in college, and one of the ways we communicate is through nonverbal symbols (facial expressions, etc..). So I wasn't sure if I was just a good reader of nonverbals... but I can hear it over the phone. Its definitely a "hidden message" between words that are communicated to me. But also, not every word someone talks to me has a message in it. It seems only conversations where people have opinions or thoughts about a particular thing (usually me) is the times i can read them. I hope your keeping up with what i'm saying, cause i'm so unsure myself. Thanks again everyone.

Namaste.
Louis

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:51 pm

I would suggest following some psychic/mediumship opening and awareness practices. Read the notes in Mediumship Development in Mystic Academy and then see what resonates in your own path.

BTW you have not answered the 'why' would you want to be able to read other peoples conversations?  It is intrusive and not a good practice.  You will end up hearing things you won't like.  

God bless, J

BboydARX

Post by BboydARX » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:28 pm

The thing is I wouldn't want to be able to do that, it just happens. I would be more than happy not to be able to understand peoples hidden meanings. But I do and when it relates to me I can see the person for who they are and what I am to them...

Namaste.
Louis

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 am

That is what human relationship interactions are all about.  Finding out about others through communication in the real way is more important.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”