How can someone imrove his/her psychic powers?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

anas

How can someone imrove his/her psychic powers?

Post by anas » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:50 am

are there ways to do that, or is it only a gift?

biyu

Post by biyu » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:19 am

they  are  gifts  yea  but  you  can  also  ALLWAYS  work  to  develop  youre  gifts  too  in  time  you  may  realise  things  youve  never  thought  possible  are  2nd  nature  i  mean  ive  allways  had  some  things  mainly  strong  intuition(is  it  chealing  on  youre  tests  if  youre  using  intuition??)  nowdays  i  can  feel  pain--sometimes  when  i  dont  even  want  to  but  im  learnin--  i  guess  i  just  take  to  the  hard  stuff  when  im  sencing  someone  energy  based  techniques  an  well  like  i  said  me  its  2nd  nature  im  kinda  tryin  ta  teach  one  of  my  friends  not  so  easy

just  patience  ok??  i  know  im  learnin  i  know  im  a  pac  of  contridictions

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:21 am

What are your gifts?
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

biyu

Post by biyu » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:23 am

yea  im  kinda  corious  too  still  even  then  if  youre  an  empath  that  somehow  has  a  nac  to  read  minds  (the  x-men  fan  in  me  is  comin  out  agin)  it  could  evolve  into  something  entirely  different  that  you  just  have  this  nac  fer  thats  kinda  like  whats  happened  with  me  tho  i  would  say  i  really  just  started  with  a  strong  intuition--which  is  still  a  good  friend--

Izuno

Post by Izuno » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:25 pm

I'm new to this forum and am trying to learn more about the spiritual world. They say that everyone has psychic abilities. Some more than others, but everyone can improve. Look into Mediumship at Mystic Academy. I think it really helps.

Of course, if you really want to improve, you must be determined. You can't just improve in one day. It takes time and practice. There are many people here who able to give you lots of advice and support.

Good Luck! :D

Psychic Chef

Power up

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi all
There is a wonderful class run by Spiritalk that will help and answer some of your questions.
Meditation and visulization are some of the most powerful tools to use when trying to increase your power.
I religiously meditate everyday and spend alot of time practising with anyone i can find.
The rule of thumb is " The more you use it and do it the better you will become"
Cheers Pete

Lady of Avalon

Re: Power up

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:03 pm

Psychic Chef wrote:The rule of thumb is " The more you use it and do it the better you will become"
Cheers Pete
Yep Pete and that was about meditation ;)

Sorry had to!!

And the more you practice the easier it is too :)

Blessings from me to you
posted with blessings from Avalon......

Sometimes faces need to be hidden so Truth can be seen

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:26 pm

Thanks lady of Avalon
I ment to say that about both.
Cheers Pete

Opera Lover

Psychic Abilities

Post by Opera Lover » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:25 pm

I believe that people have  psychic abilities but most people don't know that they have them. I have had  psychic abilities since I was 7 years old. Have you ever had a dream and later your dream came true? Your  psychic abilities can be a happy event or a sad event.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:46 pm

We all seek happiness and joy in life.  This means all our talents and abilities including the psychic.
God bless, J

Boom

Post by Boom » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:02 am

Theres no one answer to the question except maybe - pay attention. Pay attention to many things but mainly yourself.

I think learning about the chakras is very important. If one of them is acting up your probably not going to have a good day.
Meow*

Return to “Psychic”