Scared to become psychic

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Re: Just a quick question......

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:26 pm

Rev_Vesta wrote:being Pyschic.......
Do you mean that you are able to pick up vibrational energy from client, or those passed over....?

A:  a psychic is more attuned to earth based energies around themselves and others.  They have strong intuitive senses and their 5 senses used in material energies, opens to psychic energies (a deeper sensitivity).  A medium is one who contacts spirit entities.

Do you mean Clairvoyance or any of the other Clair*********? see movies, pictures, photos of cirumstances, people, places, events etc....noises, feelings, knowings and smell?

A:  The clairs are a description of the senses and the fact that they are clear and available at a deeper level of sensitivity.

or Medium communicate with those passed over?   We all have the abilties to be pyschic and then develop into other areas.....
Start with meditations in devloping personal self...... working with Chakras, to stay balanced and perfectly healthy.... treat your body, mind and Spirit with repsect and things will happen when they happen.......... just remember to ask your Spirit guides, Angels etc...... to give you just the information so you can move forward slowly on your journey......at the right pace for you.....
keep a journal (BOS- book of Shadows) of your journey.........
You can develop self with working with tarot/Oracle and other Divination tools........they can be all stepping stones.......
Good luck..and hope you discover what you need within self...
May I ask:  What is the question?
God bless, J

dawn2004uk

Post by dawn2004uk » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:57 pm

I am also pisces.I was also scared off things that i saw.Just recently i joined a developement workshop for begginners and this has helped me a great deal.And after this workshop has finished i am going to do the medium workshop for begginers.The outher good thing about these workshops are you get to make freinds who are like minded and some who have had simular exsperiences.

WernerOne

Post by WernerOne » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:49 am

as im reading this, i feel chills on my back. :D
¡î*Werner*¡î

GeminiMomma

Post by GeminiMomma » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:10 pm

The other night I had an experience where I might have solved a murder victims identity. I cried so hard because, it hurts to know that someone was hurt, and it scares me to know that I am able to talk to spirits and see things.
GeminiMomma

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:20 pm

Gemini: Getting information that helps solve a mystery is a wonderful way to use psychic abilities. Practice hones this into a real talent for help of others.  I, personally, don't like the criminal work - it is too emotionally fraught for my tastes.  But if you can get past the tears, there may be some real advantages to getting this information for you.
God bless, J

yowan

Post by yowan » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:55 pm

thanks for the info.
I've been wanting to become more psychic, and lately ive been interested  in having a spirit friend ( a faery) and would want to see them. But it strikes me, that when I open my third eye in able to see them, that would mean vision to all kinds of spirits, even the unwanted ones..

So, yea, this FEAR is halting me to proceed.
But having this FEAR is because, I Know nothing about the laws and nature of the spiritual world.
That when I might see an unwanted scary looking spirit, I will get very scared because I SEE this stuff and because I have no IDEA on how to deal with THEM. Like being so guard of yourself and don't know what they could do to you. thus, you're scared.

But i've come to conclusion that I will still accept this ability, ONCE I've learned enough and most importanty, the PROTECTION process before proceeding. I guess I can stand seeing them, ONLY when I know more about them, what I can do to them, and that I can handle them-incase they do something.

I'll have to gather more COURAGE and knowledge about this field first before I'll finally open myself to their world.
Later in my life I will. :D

Return to “Psychic”