Memories, Dreams & Reflections...!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Memories, Dreams & Reflections...!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:26 am

This is a good one!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am

That is a good saying.

But perhaps the following would be even better, and closer to the truth.

Memories take us back. Dreams CAN take us forward if we allow and want them to, but first we need to remember them and more fully understand what messages they have for us.

This forum can assist members to both better remember their dreams, as well as to more completely understand their messages.

EoT  :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:10 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:That is a good saying.

But perhaps the following would be even better, and closer to the truth.

Memories take us back. Dreams CAN take us forward if we allow and want them to, but first we need to remember them and more fully understand what messages they have for us.

This forum can assist members to both better remember their dreams, as well as to more completely understand their messages.

EoT  :)
My dear soul/Time-friend,

Through my simple observation window, based not just on what I saw, through different observational windows, including divinatory ones -- but also perspectives shared by others and taken seriously by me and many such hopefully understood..., the obvious while remaining obvious, it is the symbols that even if at first flummoxing us, bear the *baby*! In a manner of speaking!

You see, the oyster is glamourless and often 'tight-lipped'! Just like SYMBOLS! We all see those, daily, everywhere, including in dreams, and on the roadside as we walk the pavement! Some even kick those, recklessly!

Divination, no matter what modality is utilized, first recognizes the symbol, then the importance of the symbol and then smilingly and lovingly tries to make the oyster SPEAK! ;-)

Divination, is not about a treasure-hunt for PEARLS, but just about respecting the oyster, through identifying it and holding it with love, so that it may SPEAK!

At least, that is what this old traveller, almost as old as you perhaps a few days older, has learned along his path!

Love, Light, Solidarity!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Dream Interpretation”