Dream about me being a leader and in helicopter with assassination attempt on me.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EdwardC

Dream about me being a leader and in helicopter with assassination attempt on me.

Post by EdwardC » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 pm

I was some kind of national leader. I went and made a speech, and said that there are three reasons I'm standing for election - for myself, for the country, and for the people. Then I changed it to just for the country and the people since for myself wouldn't look good. After this speech, I left the building, and there were female bodyguards with me. First we were on bikes, that is how we travelled, and as soon as we left, my bodyguard who was driving the bike took out a gun because she thought there was a problem but then she left. Then we were in cars, and we were travelling at full speed through the city. The city is not where I live but another one, which is at quite some distance from my own. We travelled at great speed through the city because there was going to be an assassination attempt on me. Then we reached a long metal bridge and we had been informed earlier that crossing this bridge was important.

Then everything changed, and we were instead in helicopters, and were starting from the building where I had given a speech. My entire convoy was in small helicopters. The other helicopters left by the route which we were to take, but my female bodyguard took the helicopter to the other side and there we entered an ocean while being in the helicopter. Then we were out again after some time, and we had reached the bridge, and we were crossing it by being on the left side of the bridge, just at the level at which the cars are driven. Inside the sea, a man who possessed supernatural powers got up and then started firing strange weapons at us but we were not hit. We switched to the right side of the bridge, and there was heavy firing at us from anti aircraft guns. Then there was a huge hydrogen balloon in the sky and it had been put there specially to kill me. The person in the basket used two wires to detonate it, and it exploded but the explosion went upwards. Now it is not clear whether I died or not. There was one point where my father was there beside the right side of the bridge, and he was bald, but he isn't actually bald in real life, and he was standing beside me or my corpse. It is not clear if I died in this dream.

Then everything changed and I was progressing spiritually and I did something like praying to God, and I had become really weak and just couldn't walk. The dream ends here.

I'd really like to know what it means. It was a great dream, and there was some fear during the assassination attempt time, but apart from that, I really enjoyed this dream. If it is important to state this, I'm male and 32 years old.

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi Edward

I believe, from the symbolism and end of this dream it is related to your spiritual development.

The president (that which is leading your adventure) is speaking about your motivation.  In it you are seeking spiritual development for yourself, for the nation (society?) and for the people (to help others?).  You later change this to not include for you own self, because you don't want to sound greedy.  The big question is, what is it you want to get out of this spiritual development that is occuring?  Is it to help others, or is there something you are interested in for your own development, such as psychic powers for example?

I have very similar dreams actually, in regards to being a national leader, or person of import, and there is always a female counterpart.  I see this as me being my conscious role, and the female counterpart is my unconscious/subconscious self.  Sometimes I am protecting her, sometimes her me, it is a very interesting relationship I have developed.  I think this is the role of the bodyguard for you.  You subconscious is trying to help protect you.

There seems to be great conflict going on in your unconscious (the ocean / water) related to your spiritual development.  Also you may be rushing the development (speeding through the streets in the car).  The bridge represents the next veil of spiritual development that you are seeking to cross.  There are two opposing paths you can take by helicopter.  The left (the side of the intellect, rationalisation), or the right (the side of intuition).  The intellect side, there is the supernatural man shooting arguments at you, but it does nothing and you remain oblivious to the spiritual man.  You do not cross.  The side of the intuition you cop a lot of flak from the anti-aircraft guns (I am assuming from the mind, like internally arguing with what you are feeling) that results in a catastrophic failure where you are physically drained.

I have a few things more to add to this interpretation, but I am interested if you have any thoughts on how to progress?

I am also assuming I am right about all this...  I may be completely wrong.  You will know if what I have said is true or not.

Cheers,
Rook

EdwardC

Post by EdwardC » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Thanks a lot for your interpretation. I think you are right. There is a lot of questioning going on in my mind. I would like to hear more from you. I did not think this way at all, I just thought that because I wanted to be a leader, I had this dream.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:08 am

Hi Edward

I am assuming that you are undertaking some kind of spiritual ‘work’.  Is this the case?

To me the river presents a barrier or veil of understanding that you need to cross to continue on your journey.

As I stated previously the speech where you outline your motivations to taking on this role, and that you are doing it for yourself, but later taking/hiding you out of the equation; indicates motivation for access to personal developments.  That’s not to say it is your only motivation, but it is there.  You desire something from this development for your own personal gain.  I don’t think this is necessarily a bad thing.  The question is what would you do with this spiritual knowledge you gain, when you do have it?

Then there is also the helicopter used to cross the river.  This, along with the leader, indicates symbology associated with the ego.  While the ego is fighting, you do not make it across the river.  It indicates either indifference to spirituality on the intellectual side, or a long life of fighting and inner conflict that emaciates you on the spiritual side.

The dream is a riddle in a way though.  You can make it across the river.  The key is in something the dream misses out, and it misses this key out on purpose I think, as a further clue as to how to cross the river.  I don’t feel right giving you this answer.  I think it is best if you consider and discover it for yourself.  It would be more meaningful to you.

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts, though.  I may be able to help further as you puzzle it out.

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”