Lenore

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

Lenore

Post by MisterMarine0 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:11 pm

►In my nightmare, there were two children with their back turned to me looking at something. They had pale blue skin. One was a girl and the other was a boy. They spoke an unknown language. I would say it was similar to an Asian one. The girl stopped and turned her head to the side and said, “Lenore”. She turned her head back to talk back to the boy. I then woke up. I went to the bathroom and saw a black bird. There was a voice “Lenore, Quoth the raven”, “Lenore, Quoth the raven”. There was another voice that said she was forbidden to say anything else except for Lenore in that language. It was in the afternoon and I hopped on the laptop with Edgar Alan Poe on the mind. I am guessing Lenore was a language, not a woman. Lenore has a meaning that is Greek in origin. It means “Light”. So maybe Lenore was the language that the raven spoke too. Maybe it was just elements of the forgotten lore.  Was Lenore a language or a forgotten lore?  Their skin just reminded me of Neptune or the aquatic world. An avian language or a language of the heavens. I think I was chosen for this nightmare because I had a library at hand.  Edgar Alan Poe's work pointed to "Paegan" traditions.  I wonder if Lenore has any meaning in Pagan Lore◄

Return to “Dream Interpretation”