Dreams that comes true

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gabi89

Dreams that comes true

Post by Gabi89 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:03 pm

I sometimes dream things, bit´s of the future that actually happens no matter what I do, how come it happens in reality when it from the beginning was part of a dream?
Live life as it is a huge party

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 am

Hi Gabi

I have had similar experiences.  I have found that they don't always follow what is predicted; depends on what actions I take and decisions I make.  The dreams I have experienced (my own) are based around events that occur to me, and decisions that I have to make.  What are the situations with your dreams?  Are they dreams about you?  Or events around you that you are not in control of?

I can't explain it but it is part of what makes dreams so fascinating for me.  The scientist in me says that the unconscious takes into account factors and probabilities that we don't think about much and makes an educated guess about what is coming and the sorts of issues we will be facing.  The shaman inside smirks at that thought (given the accuracy and specific details provided in some of these predictions) and opens up to the unknown possibilities of life.

Cheers,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”