meaning of it ..... if it's really has a meaning

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

biltu

meaning of it ..... if it's really has a meaning

Post by biltu » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Today I dream about my lost girl ( first love ), lost her almost 5 and half years. I saw she is busy in some kind of ceremony and she look at me but she did not recognize me. Few times after I am looking for her but did not find her. In that moment I feel in dream that " she is gone "

Celestial

Re: meaning of it ..... if it's really has a meaning

Post by Celestial » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 am

biltu wrote:Today I dream about my lost girl ( first love ), lost her almost 5 and half years. I saw she is busy in some kind of ceremony and she look at me but she did not recognize me. Few times after I am looking for her but did not find her. In that moment I feel in dream that " she is gone "

Warm greetings, Biltu! In attempting to psychically and intuitively analyze and interpret your dream, I see that the inner you is still searching for that lost love that you have just seen in your dream. But it appears that she has moved on with her life and coupled by the excessive amount of time that has gone by she may indeed be pursuing other interests. So, your dream processing appears to be giving you the message that although there is a part of you that may wish to reunite with that lost love, the situation may not be so easy to accomplish at this point in time due to the changing environment of her life.

So, it may well be time to move on independently of anyone else and look forward to your own challenges and lessons in life but move forward also towards a *goal* that you feel you can accomplish and excel in because you are well able to reach your goal if you put your mind to it! Remember that energy follows thought so if you plan for your future ahead of time and concentrate on that which you want to accomplish, the energy will be created to accommodate a good atmosphere where you can meet that goal!

Hope this helps in some way!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

biltu

Post by biltu » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 pm

What you told above it is true.

Thanks Celestial

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:04 am

biltu wrote:What you told above it is true.

Thanks Celestial

You're quite welcome, Biltu! Thanks for your feedback and confirmation on what I saw in your dream. Walk safely along your spiritual path!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:25 pm

When we have loss in our life, the important thing in the grieving process is to release it.  When our heart holds on, we are living out of the past and not functioning for the present and future.  Our dreams resolve these emotions to help us grow up and onward.  Learn from the lessons so we don't repeat them is also a very good thought.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”