serial killer

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mp5boy200

serial killer

Post by mp5boy200 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 pm

today. i dream about a serial killer. he was at my bedside when i start to scream an woke up. i woke up at 3 am
in the beginning, i was at school and there were body parts in the bathroom
then my teacher told me that the serial killer wasn't anyone at our school
my teacher told me that the killer will be caught sooner or later. then suddenly, i was at home sleeping and he was standing right there beside me. he started saying all this weird dialogues, i find it hard to scream.
it was hard to go back to sleep afterwards
then i went back to sleep but this time, i dream about love which i think i did on purpose.
i think this mean that the killer is inside me

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:22 pm

While dreams are about our own unresolved emotions from the conscious state, I would not conclude too quickly that you have the killer inside.  You may be feeling like your thoughts or actions are killing other people's dreams.  And this is a direction you could work on.

I would also say that you should curtail some of the blood, gore and murder in programs you see before bed time.  They can remain in our minds to define our dreams.

You are certainly at a very changing age when everything is intense.  Do not internalize more than necessary to get by.  You are a good person and need to enhance that thought for your own well being.  Then it will play out in all your affairs of life.
God bless, J

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

i do feel like i'm hurting others by ignoring them
i rarely watch horror movie, haven't seen one in 4 years

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 pm

With your feelings so intense all the time it is hard to interact with others without feeling very vulnerable.  There will be people who come into your life for various reasons - it is up to us to welcome the intrusion in our life or to ignore it.  That is not a bad thing, just a protection.

A little psychic protection practice would help this somewhat but you do need to release all negativity to get by. The first emotions out of the gate are always negative.  We can consciously look at that and do something about it.  

This inspiration is good:

People come into your life for a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime.  When you know which one it is for a person, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a Reason, iti s usually to meet a need you have expressed.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support and to aid you physically, emotionally, spiritually.

They may seem like a Godsend and they are!  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die.  Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.  

What we must realize is, that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a Season, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.  They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  

Believe it!  It is real!  But only for a season.

Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons: things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and to put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.  

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.  Thank you all for being a part of my life.
God bless, J

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:54 am

according to numerology, this year is the year where i'll be focus on relationship with others so this year should be interesting. age 17 is also a good year according to a vedic reading so maybe.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”