hi! dream about heavenly place.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

toolips

hi! dream about heavenly place.

Post by toolips » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:38 pm

I love my dreams, and i am SO interested in them so i'm happy i found a place i can share them.
like i said in another post, i have very lucid dreams, usually results in me flying if i put enough mind power into it. or managing to turn a bad dream into something beautiful. they are also very vivid.

i'll say two dream here just so i kill two birds with one stone.

first dream: i dreamt i was walking in a meadow. a very beautiful place, rolling hills, grass really green, flowers everywhere and nothing else in sight. i could actually feel the warm sun on my skin and in this dream, i had never in my life left so happy and comfortable and warm. it was the best feeling i remember to this day. anyway, i was walking and all of a sudden, a thought popped into my head and i though "oh god, i'm lost!" i looked infront of me and saw nothing but beauty but i thought "i have to turn back" so I turned around and there was a wold right behind me. i panicked a little and turned back around the other was and 2 wolves were there just staring at me with a really evil look and i instantly woke up

toolips

Post by toolips » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 pm

sorry in advance for the typo's, my screen is a little messed up and i couldn't see it very well.

second dream: i will be having a normal dream, and it could be any dream. but for about a year, in my dreams i would see a mansion somewhere in the distance. usually surrounded by beautiful trees and on a mountain. but it wouldn't matter what i'm doing in my dream, the minute i saw the mansion, i HAD to try and make my way there. then the rest of my dream would be me trying to get to that mansion!
in one dream i finally got there and i resided there for my whole dream just helping out the owners with chores (kinda like a maid) and i never felt so happy to be there and i never wanted to leave. i got the idea the place was kinda like a hotel of some sort but way more beautiful than any i'd ever seen.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Hello Toolips! In attempting to psychically and intuitively analyze and interpret your dream, I see that in both of your dreams you may have been visiting the Afterlife which is very possible when we are in the dream state. Our spiritual body elevates out of our physical body and remains attached by the silver cord while we are on the astral plane. You apparently got a glimpse of the beauty that exists in that realm. The two wolves, however, appear to warn of dangers when traveling in such fashion without protection.

Therefore, before retiring at night, it is essential to consider saying a prayer of protection (The Lords Prayer works wonders combined with the Twenty-Third Psalm!) and to surround oneself in a visualized bubble with the Pure White Light of Christ. There are many things one can encounter in the astral plane and full protection is Tops when temporarily leaving the physical body while in the dream state!  

Hope this helps in some way!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Your dreams are very vivid and denote the beauty of the earth, along with some of its dangers.  It is a time in your life generally that you are growing and deciding on some future plans and goals.  This can be exciting and invigorating, but also the consciousness can manifest fears around the unknown around the next corner.  

There will always be beauty in life and dangers as well.  It is our own personal responsibility to choose in which we live and love.  The soul is seeking beauty, do not allow the fears to win within.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”