dream involving red telephone

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lindseydixon86

dream involving red telephone

Post by lindseydixon86 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:50 am

i dont often remeber my dreams so when i do i get very excited lol

i had a dream that i was at work and i saw these two guys i know one ov whom i think is very hot  :smt007 lol all ov a sudden im in my house dancing and i turn to look out the window and the guy i dont think is hot is on a red pay phone attached to a wall out side my house he goes away then cums back to use the red phone again i felt very excited in my dream and the red phone really stood out to me

Celestial

Re: dream involving red telephone

Post by Celestial » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:42 am

lindseydixon86 wrote:i dont often remeber my dreams so when i do i get very excited lol

i had a dream that i was at work and i saw these two guys i know one ov whom i think is very hot  :smt007 lol all ov a sudden im in my house dancing and i turn to look out the window and the guy i dont think is hot is on a red pay phone attached to a wall out side my house he goes away then cums back to use the red phone again i felt very excited in my dream and the red phone really stood out to me

In attempting to psychically and intuitively analyze and interpret your dream, I see that you may have some fixation of sorts on these gentlemen especially the first one you speak of that is why they were in the dream. But the fact that you saw the other fellow on a red pay phone outside your house can mean that a person whom you are not at all attracted to (though not necessarily the second guy in your dream) may have some feelings for you in some subtle way. The red phone being connected to your house means vitality to confront certain situations is there within your grasp as well as communication that may be of an urgent nature may be coming your way before too long! An individual may attempt communication but is somewhat timid nevertheless pursues his desire to communicate. Further, the color red, being the color of the First Chakra or energy center certainly shows a desire to live a long life with good energy on your part!

Hope this helps in some way!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

lindseydixon86

Post by lindseydixon86 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:59 am

i felt in the dream that the guy on the red phone was talking to the other guy i refered to as hot i dont no if that means anything when i woke up i felt happy about the dream

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:43 pm

lindseydixon86 wrote:i felt in the dream that the guy on the red phone was talking to the other guy i refered to as hot i dont no if that means anything when i woke up i felt happy about the dream
Hello Lindsey! The important thing to remember is that you felt happy afterwards! That indicates that it was not a nightmare type of dream and that you may very well have a couple of admirers as my interpretation indicated with you favoring one at least. Time will, of course, tell if it goes anywhere but it is often said that dreams speak to the soul as well as the mind to give one an indication of what is going on in your life and what may ensue later.

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!
Celestial

lindseydixon86

Post by lindseydixon86 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:21 pm

thank u very much celestial do u do readings at all?

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:31 am

lindseydixon86 wrote:thank u very much celestial do u do readings at all?
You're very welcome, Lindsey! Yes, I do Psychic/Intuitive readings! The following page explains what type of readings I do and which I do not. It also explains the two conditions that must be met before requesting a reading.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=78438

Thanks again for your interest and have a wonderful day!
Celestial

lindseydixon86

READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by lindseydixon86 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 am

i am ove 18 years ov age and Have Read This Disclaimer and Understand and Agree With It

Celestial

Re: READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Celestial » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm

lindseydixon86 wrote:i am ove 18 years ov age and Have Read This Disclaimer and Understand and Agree With It

Dear Lindsey, Warm greetings to you! Thank you for your reply.

I noticed you posted your reading request with me in the Tarot forum. I do not do tarot readings and do not visit that forum therefore, would not have found that posting had I not looked at your previous postings as we are guided to first do. Also, you posted another request on the Dream Interpretation forum which is strictly for Dream Interpretations and not for Psychic readings in general. It also appears that you have asked for a psychic reading recently and Eye of Tiger has given you the reading on Feb. 12, 2012. You have also requested a Palm reading recently. It is generally not good practice to ask for repeated readings so soon thereafter as perhaps little or even nothing may have changed despite the difference in reading methods. In fact, readings should not be requested any sooner than six months after your last reading however, the admin. suggests one month.

Reading Guidelines. Please see, in particular, Item Number 8: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Therefore, if you are still interested, please post your request again after March 12, 2012 to the following forum. Thanks.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

Celestial

Return to “Dream Interpretation”