How to Open Your Intuition

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Izuno

How to Open Your Intuition

Post by Izuno » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 pm

When I was young, I always had strange dreams. Some were about Gods, others were like a story with a guy I kept dreaming about for a year, and etc.

I used to be more open-minded and believed dreams are a way for your subconscience to reach you and a way to connect to your spirit, which connects to the spirites in this world. After going to college and other life troubles, I no longer believed in them. I felt like everything was foolish.

But now, I'm trying to believe in it again. I felt more connected to myself when I used to have those dreams, and now...I just feel cut off.

I don't know where I should post this thread, but I was wondering what can I do to open up my mind and get back those dreams. If you could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Izuno

Celestial

Re: How to Open Your Intuition

Post by Celestial » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Izuno wrote:When I was young, I always had strange dreams. Some were about Gods, others were like a story with a guy I kept dreaming about for a year, and etc.

I used to be more open-minded and believed dreams are a way for your subconscience to reach you and a way to connect to your spirit, which connects to the spirites in this world. After going to college and other life troubles, I no longer believed in them. I felt like everything was foolish.

But now, I'm trying to believe in it again. I felt more connected to myself when I used to have those dreams, and now...I just feel cut off.

I don't know where I should post this thread, but I was wondering what can I do to open up my mind and get back those dreams. If you could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Greetings Isuno, I am a new Intuitive/Psychic reader in the Psychic Forum. I also have done psychic/intuitive Dream Interpretation.

The young have a great way of looking at things. But as they mature, their way of looking at those things may tend to change but not for the worse since they have matured enough to be able to understand things better.

You can begin to reconnect with your past feelings by spending time with yourself and recollecting that which made you feel good about the past experiences you had. You can then begin to re-emerge in the present time with full recollection of those times and attempt to integrate those portions of it which will now fit in with the present.

It is said that energy follows thought. Therefore, create the energy of that former time and place again and then follow it with the thought of wanting to relive the experience! There is nothing hard about it. You just have to apply yourself to that which you truly believe in. And if those times made you feel good and you want them to return, then go after them and bring them back into your present reality. It all starts with You!

Before I conclude, I will send out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day to you!

Thank you,
Izuno
You're welcome and thank You for allowing me to be of service to you today!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Izuno

Post by Izuno » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Thank you. :) I hope I can get in touch with myself sooner than later...

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Izuno wrote:Thank you. :) I hope I can get in touch with myself sooner than later...

Warmest greetings, Izuno! You're very welcome! You CAN get in touch with your inner self with a little application in the right direction and the delivery of thought that you really WANT to do it. There is nothing in life that one cannot obtain but the greatest obstacle to man can many times be himself.

Believe in yourself enough to obtain that which you want and are looking for! That is the KEY!

Many blessings to you!

Before I conclude, I will send out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day to you!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Return to “Dream Interpretation”