Dreaming about past life

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RYork

Dreaming about past life

Post by RYork » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 am

Hi,

I am seeking for help. For the past 3 years I've been receiving messages thru my dreams, at one point I even dreamt about the angel Rafael.

I met a guy 2 months ago and in my dreams I'm searching for him, every time I reached to a location that I think that he might be at, a man is standing in front of me and telling me that he is in a "bad place" and wont let me thru.

Last night I had a dream that I am standing beside a wall and a man approached to me and asked me to go to the other side of the wall (Which i knew that it wasn't a good place to go to). When i looked over the wall I saw a huge flying clock and on top of it I saw Hitler throwing people from the clock to the unknown. The time on that clock was 9:40 in the morning. I started running away from that man and he kept coming in different forms (Male, Female) until i saw a woman which i knew that she was my sister but looking at her it was like looking in the mirror...seeing my self in dark hair.
I was at that place because i was looking for that guy that i met in real life.

The dreams about me searching for him started a week before our relationship ended, I didn't think that it was about to end.

Could this dream indicate something that happened in my past life?

Could this be a message that we should be together but there is always something that tears us apart?

I thank to whom ever has an answer,

:-)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”