A very... dream...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

A very... dream...

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 am

I was in a bus, without aircon and on open windows which I can feel through the air outside, in my school uniform. Then I fell asleep;

The moment I woke up it was a little noisy, then I felt my right arm in small pain, so I pretended to sleep again, or may be what I did or I just slept again...

The moment I woke up somebody was sitting on the front of me, or like the seats changed as what happens always in dreams, that kind of being warped in a new situation; The one sitting in front of me was about to go down the bus, I just looked at her and then I felt my right arm being in pain again, so I looked at it... only to find out that the skin was almost torn out, from the elbows almost to the hands, and it was turning green (probably from blood loss?) and I just somewhat grabbed the almost dislocating skin and tried to put it back, then little parts near my skin slowly turned to normal.

After that I think I fell asleep again...

Then I woke up and found out that one of my best friends and another friend was near my seat... The strange is that the other friend is standing (as if standing because the seats are full) along with the many people who were unable to sit, and my best friend was hanging outside the window... there was a platform outside the bus and just on my open window, he's below. I tried to go along with his level, but he just told me it's ok, then my other friend behind told me something as if he was insisting something or just gave me some kind of message with a completely different meaning (like how good friends we are or something? or to told me to just let him be and it's good?). Then I noticed we were near school.

My arm still wasn't as good as better, so I was still holding it, and then on this part my memory goes fuzzy and I can't remember what had happened.

I just remembered I was in a room, almost late only to find out that our instructor is also late, and that there was no class (we only have to get our grades) then our instructor came in and only played with us, we did get our grades, but in the real life I think he's a completely different person +__+

After that I decided to find the clinic on the school but instead I remember finding someone like a teacher but is not, but I think he was a cunning guy... I can't remember the face or anything...

Then I just woke up from reality after hearing an intro part of a song which lyrics are:

"So everything that makes me whole
今君に捧げよう (meaning "I'll give it right away to you")
I'm yours"

I was wondering if anyone can interpret for me?...
It's quite a fascinating dream too since I thought I wouldn't remember anything at all when I started to think about recalling it
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:55 am

You were going to school on a bus . . .

Unrational arm pain during sleep could be sleep sensory . . .

Did you get a flu shot or medication which would have given you a sense of R.E.M. sensory pain .|.

Having the sense of your imagining skin from shoulder to elbow or lower on the arm as seen [flesh]
{I shouldn't say this , almost reminds me of food or fet you ate before you went to bed .,. could you}
. . consider what processed food such as maybe a veggie burger you had before you went to sleep . .

You had imagining a platform outside the school bus .,. OK [+] you are at thought basis with your life
to imagine what would be technical viewing in a dream as a scene you with perception could see out~
side of the bus . Are you used to making up your own viewing thoughts in dreams .|. or are you more
sedentary as most of us are from years of being tired of dreams . The teacher seems interactive . . .,    it's my thought .

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:49 pm

I can't quite remember what I ate at that night, but I'm not sure if it was that day or the other day where I ate a footlong...

My arm was really at pain at the time o__o it could really be just my dreams trying to wake me up to fix my position? I remember waking up and I can't feel it anymore...

Just some questions...

What do you mean by used to making my own viewing thoughts in dreams?
Or being sedentary? I don't quite get it...
And how is the teacher interactive?...
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:57 am

Most people dream in a form of seeing which makes the dream appear more like video thought thn
interacting with the dream environ~ment . When you have the way to look outside the viewing way
you see what the dream shows you as instance : outside the bus .,. you have noted imaginative @*
mind which isn't ready for the "program of thought" to be "lucid dreaming" or controlling actions as
lucid dreamers tend to have a thought support known as "dream psyche" to control the motivation :
in dream setting . This is not my original statement so I lost some thought aligned to good dreaming
as being in the thought to look outside the sensory viewing thought as dreamer ., such as when you
looked outside the "viewing area" and began thought as to the way you have any sense of action at
dreaming thought other thn the mild sensory ethical dreaming which shows you are in thought begin
~ing available motive to enjoy dreaming as common occurance rather thn improper motive dreams
as sedentary means to be unresponding or immobile in the case of home peace and thought and on
promise the term interactive means the "dreaming network" would have put your 'teacher' in yer uh
own or mutual dream [as teachers and principals have ethic comment to not allow dreaming with um
the student basis to show they are not on private terms with student thought such as "home life"] um . confused even me .

Return to “Dream Interpretation”