snakes fighting

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

astrolady

snakes fighting

Post by astrolady » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:27 am

if someone sees snakes fighting with each other in their dream, wht does it mean?

Celestial

Re: snakes fighting

Post by Celestial » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:37 pm

astrolady wrote:if someone sees snakes fighting with each other in their dream, wht does it mean?

Hello, Astrolady! I am a new reader in the Psychic forum but by no means do I confine myself only to that forum or that genre'.

In attempting to psychically interpret your dream, and intutively speaking, I would like to say that snakes are often depicted as vicious creatures or serpents who once deceived Adam and Eve. They are also predators and do not get along well with people especially if provoked.

Therefore, snakes fighting with each other can symbolize the deception of others as well as the anger and frustration of those who are not able to cope with it and who turn to others of like mind hoping they can be of help but find that the others they have turned to, instead of helping, are actually part of the problem themselves since they think so alike.

In sum, snakes fighting means a bunch of like-minded people trying to solve a problem but instead resorting to their predator nature against each other. This is a dream indicating the need to guard yourself from anger with others as well as falling into the "snake pit" of deception by not knowing who you are speaking with who could be the very ones to turn against you and strike. Not the kind of folks you would want to be around!

Hope this helps.

Many blessings to you!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Psychic symbolism is not the same as dream interpretation.  And a lot of the symbols of our own dreams are up for how we interpret them for ourselves.  

Snakes can be preditory hence the term snake in the grass.  But remember there is a snake around the staff of the AMA indicating their healing potential and possibilities.  Snakes renew their skin and are also seen as shedding the past and moving into the future in newness.

The new energies of 2012 is about intensity and the dream may be cleansing your thoughts of fighting for what you want vs using the energy to manifest your best good as the universe intends.  As it is about you in each symbol, there is no winner or loser, merely the inner struggles over thoughts and ideas.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”