Dream- Sacral Connection

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sagmoonrising

Dream- Sacral Connection

Post by sagmoonrising » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Dream: In a "visionary flash", this unknown force connected my sacral area to one of my current co-workers sacral area. We both were completely unaware and before we knew it, something was pushing our sacral "auras(?)" together. Both our human bodies were lifted in the air, facing away from eachother, and then like as fast as a windstorm our sacral areas(lower back) collided into eachother.

Does anyone know what this dream could mean?

Thank-you,  
smr

Celestial

Re: Dream- Sacral Connection

Post by Celestial » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 pm

sagmoonrising wrote:Dream: In a "visionary flash", this unknown force connected my sacral area to one of my current co-workers sacral area. We both were completely unaware and before we knew it, something was pushing our sacral "auras(?)" together. Both our human bodies were lifted in the air, facing away from eachother, and then like as fast as a windstorm our sacral areas(lower back) collided into eachother.

Does anyone know what this dream could mean?

Thank-you,  
smr

Marvelous greetings SMR!

I am a new Intuitive/Psychic reader in the Psychic Forum. I also have done psychic/intuitive Dream Interpretations and would like to attempt to answer your dream question.

In attempting to intuitively interpret your dream, we must first define what the "sacral" area is. In Sanskrit, it makes reference to the First "Chakra" or energy center (of seven) in the aura. That chakra is colored red and means survival and survival instincts.

Having said that, your being connected to another's sacral area may mean the desire to survive from a common and important problem you both may be facing but that you may not necessarily be aware that you both face. The need to "unite" in commonality about this matter is being demonstrated here.

Your being lifted in the air is trying to get away from the problem that you may know about subconsciously but even though you try, the fact you collide back together with each other means the continuing inherent connection with the other person and the sharing of that survival problem.

Hope this helps.

May you have a blessed day!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”