A wonderful dream about a girl I like........needs guidance

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

The_light

A wonderful dream about a girl I like........needs guidance

Post by The_light » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:01 am

Dear fellow members,

Around May this year I had a dream about a girl I liked for many years, I like her personality very much.

It was a very beautiful dream, perhaps the most beautiful dream I've had in my life. It was felt from the heart. I can't recall everything but the girl I liked was sitting on this chair surrounded by other females and the venue seemed like a university lecture hall, although its possible it was some other venue. Anyway I was standing there and she smiled at me and pointed to sit on the seat next to her, her smile was very beautiful and when I sat next to her, I felt light and very amazing lol, she continued smiling, it was an incredible feeling, the feeling you get when something amazing has happened to you. I think she went on to pull me near her with her arm. This dream was only for a few seconds and it was a very intensely beautiful feeling that I got out of it that I nearly cried when I woke up lol.

A few notes:

1) As stated, this girl is related to my aunty and she comes from my own community of relatives.
2) She is four years older than me and I'm 22.
3) I've known her by presence most of my life through parties, events etc when I was young, but she only knew my presence until I was in my late teens and through her parents and her cousins(who know me a bit, but not too much) got to know a bit about me.
4) She knows I'm a bit shy and I don't really talk to females. She looked back at me in one party a few weeks earlier while I was standing behind her in a dinner line. We have brushed a few friendly 'hello's before and she seems like a kind, friendly person.

So what does this dream mean?

Guidance much appreciated,
Amit

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Amit

This dream seems  to cover a few bases to me.  Firstly it could be a wish fulfillment dream - when something is lacking in our external lives it can be compensated for in our dream world to balance our psyche so to speak.  There may be a bit of this in the dream but I see a bigger picture than that.

As the dream is located in an educational facility it speaks to me of learning.  The presence of all the women, especially this particular girl that you like, says it is learning about women and relationships.  I too was very shy, and it was a long time before I plucked up the courage to ask a girl out on a date.  Back then I thought I was unattractive and not what girls were interested in.  Turns out there were plenty of girls who liked me, but I was just too blind to see it.  Anyhow I digress... she turned me down by the way.  BUT, just the sensation of actually going ahead and asking her out was a huge adventure.  It was exciting and left me feeling more or less like the emotion in your dream.  She actually spoke to me and didn't laugh in my face!

The point of this dream though I think is that you will have to pluck up the courage to go and talk to this girl, if you want to embark on any romantic adventures and get that beautiful amazing feeling in your life.  Answer her call and talk to her.  Women can be very subtle in their signals - that is what I missed for years.  They aren't so subtle if they aren't interested, but most of them aren't evil either, you don't actually have that much to lose.

The hardest part is walking over there and opening your mouth, after that critical point, the rest should flow.  Unless your brain melts, which is known to happen with particularly beautiful women.

Best of luck,
Rook

The_light

Post by The_light » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello Root! Thank you very much for your interpretation.

It may or may not have been an educational instituition, but it looked like one of them lecture seats which arranged in rows and where you can sit low or high. I must state it looked like a mini-lecutre hall, all I could notice was the seats and her sitting and smiling.

It only happened once but it was a very beuatiful dream. She was smiling at me signalling sitting next to her. I sat next to her and she continued smiling. Another point is that I see her at parties and events and the last event I went to, she looked back at me, very subtly, she looked down at me but did not make eye-contact. Her cousins and her know who I am and I they know I'm a good guy. I think they may even talk about me at events!

I don't have much female friends either.

Love and light,
Amit

Return to “Dream Interpretation”