What if the dream doesn't come?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

orcadragon17

What if the dream doesn't come?

Post by orcadragon17 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:01 am

I want to go down the road of mysticism, but I have fears that it might connect me with the devil. None the less, I began looking into books on connecting with angels.

A book says that if you invite angels into your dreams you should have a vivid dream which you will not forget. I put a number of Catholic holy items around my room to keep out the devil and invited the angels into my dreams.

You see, if connecting with your angels is good, the holy items will only increase the angel's power, but it is a lie... if all this connecting with angels is just a trick of the devil, the holy items will keep away the vivid dream I am waiting for.

I asked for a dream that would wash away my fears of finding the devil on the path of psychic'ness. It has been three nights of me not remembering a single detail of my dreams.

So this might be my second and last post to this site. Now I have fears that the devil will see this post and try to send me a dream, but all the holy items should stop such a thing.

flowwer

Post by flowwer » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:25 am

Peace Orca

It is important that you understand that "the devil" only has as much power as  you give it. You have to be strong enough within your self not to fear the devil and know that evil shall never prosper. Understand that this power will never come from exterior, but only from interior strength and understanding.

Ask God to guide you toward a trustworthy spiritual teacher.

Peace.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:45 pm

It is not 'the devil' but your own fears that will create your dreams, or not.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”