A Man With A Interesting Tattoo

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ChainOfFlowers

A Man With A Interesting Tattoo

Post by ChainOfFlowers » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Hello....
I had this dream approximately 2 months ago and I keep thinking about it.

At the beginning of the dream I was standing in a living room belonging to a woman who is my friend in the dream but, she is not someone I currently know in real life. There was also a man standing with us but, I couldn't see his face. He was talking to me and flirting. The woman pointed down a hall and told us that we could go into a room down the hall and speak privately. The man and I walked down the hall and entered a bedroom. I saw my son asleep in a bed, he looked comfortable and peaceful. We walked through a door in this bedroom to another room. The room was set up like a family room with couches, TV, etc. I noticed a couple sitting on a couch who were friends of the man and myself in the dream but, again they are not people I currently know. I stepped into a small bathroom and washed my hands. When I walked out the man was waiting for me and he took my hands in his own and began massaging them. I immediately felt a overwhelming sense of love and warmth. His hands were the softest most loving hands I have ever felt. I could still not see his face. When I looked down at his hands I saw a tattoo of the British Isles and the country of New Zealand also came to my mind. Again, I focused on the feeling of his hands on mine, as he continued to massage them. All I felt was comfort and love. I tried to focus on his face but all I could see was a outline of his head and shoulders and a golden light shining from behind him. I caught a glimpse of blondish hair and then I woke up. After I awoke the feeling of his hands seemed to linger and I had a strong desire to return to the dream.  I haven't been able to shake this dream from my thoughts. It must have some meaning but, I don't know what it is. I have no connection to the British Isles or New Zealand. Thanks for reading.
:)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”