A bearing problem?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

daizyblackrose

A bearing problem?

Post by daizyblackrose » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:47 am

Yesterday morning I had a dream. I was at a gas station somewhere filling up a car when two stags and a bear walk out of a wooded space boarding the gas station. They were very calm at first and the bear was walked on his rear legs like a human. Then all of a sudden the while I was standing at the gas pump watching the bear starts tearing into the two stags. I started getting scared and started thinking it's going to get me too! So I ducked and hided behind the gas pump hoping the bear would go away. I didn't hear any noise after a bit, so I took chance and looked to see if the bear had gone and sure enough the bear turned around and headed back into the wooded space. And didn't come back.

At first I thought it might have to do with my kids, cause they have the characteristics a bear and two stags. My oldest is like a bear in temper and the two youngest are like the stags. But then I thought their could be another meaning to this that is not connected to my kids.

What do think?

Daizy.
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Hi Daizy

My initial reading before I read your comment was that the three characters likely were metaphoric for three related people that you knew.

I would say the dream is referring to a situation where you just didn't have the energy to deal with their squabbling - hence filling up at the gas station, you were R&Ring, so hid instead of interevening.

Totally understandable.

No real alternatives stand out to me asides from this.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Thanks Rook, It could be that. The oldest and youngest often get in each others faces. The middle one takes what ever the other two dish out when he shouldn't have to.
Am here but Am not, Am remembered but not seen, Am felt but never can be held. For I am the wind... DaizyBlackrose.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”