lucid dream?!?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kazza30

lucid dream?!?

Post by kazza30 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:27 pm

could someone interpret this for me:) I had this 'dream' when I was a child and I was staying in my nans house in England. It was something that stuck with me through the years and it frightened me - not so much now though! It always puzzled me.

I went to sleep in my nans bed and remember being very tired. during the night I awoke to the sound of foot steps in the room and instantly the hairs on my neck stood on end. I could see the shadow of someone crossing the end of the bed. The sense of fear and the feeling I would die was overwhelming if the person knew I was under the blankets. It was so evil!! I took me at least, what felt like, a half an hour to very gently pull the blanket over my head and I held my breath in short bursts as so 'it' could not hear me. I was terrified! I could feel the blankets, remember everything to such detail! through a peep hole from the blanket I could see the shadow moving until it stopped at the left side of the bed. I couldnt see it then as my back was facing 'it' but knew it was there iykwim? so I stayed there until I got the courage to make a bolt for the door. I ran into the sitting room and literally sat on my mother.
Apparently while I was asleep I started screaming and screaming and thrashing around on the bed and no matter what my family done, they could not wake me!! eventually I stopped and was sleeping soundly again!! I was asleep the whole time! yet from the time I 'awoke' in the room and ran into the sittingroom I was 'awake'. confusing to say the least! It was so real! To this day I am convinced it was real!!

if anyone had a similar experience or can analyse the above, it would be deeply apprieciated!!!!!!! :)  :)

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Dream Magic .

the thought about waking and being asleep in same setting
would be more likely at England before modern "encroach"
in setting there is not the fear of ghost [ I don't believe in :
ghosts haunting , rather a form of invisible ghoul with fear]
the fear showing the worst of a shadow or candle setting .,
would bother the likes of moving objects , though magical:
'practice' to summon ghoulish fear is known to some childs
who are not accustomed to the actual magical curricular :)
opposed to learning and then forgetting innocence .,. .,. .,.
I mean the setting of learning affects innocence ,. and fear
will be known with some dreams .,. though summoning the
shadow as effect of light {candle or neighbor} not "spirit" .     Moving light makes shadow . Fear is opposed innocence .

kazza30

Post by kazza30 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Thank you very much Evard:)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”