Floods..

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

becky01834

Floods..

Post by becky01834 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:14 pm

I've been having really intense dreams of flooding.  In one particular Shamanic journey I went on I had Owl visit me.. Owl signifies prophecy and things to come.. after I saw Owl I saw flooding, everywhere.. raging waters just devastating a whole town/city, or state.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Flooding, or the deluge, usually refers to cleansing.  Getting rid of the old and making a new start.  It could also be referring to the unconscious swallowing parts of your life, like putting things to the back of your mind.  I do this at work, thats for sure as I shift my focus to the next task at hand.

Hope that helps though I don't think I gave any clarity.

Cheers,
Rook

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 pm

You have 2 things going on here - the dream and the shamanic journey.  

In the dream it was about flooding.  It was a time of emotions flooding into your life.  You were feeling overwhelmed by each wave of emotion.  The dream is trying to help you release these strong emotions from your life.  Until they pass, the unconscious was helping you see them as wave coming in and then receding - this too will pass.

The owl has always symbolized wisdom in so many ways.  Use your own inate wisdom and do not rely on prophecy or others.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”