I've had some weird dreams but this one may top them all

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Songstress

I've had some weird dreams but this one may top them all

Post by Songstress » Fri May 06, 2011 10:18 pm

The dream seems short but I did notice a lot of things in it.

The dream:
I was sitting at home texting Bob.  I could see my cellphone in the dream pretty clearly.  I received a picture message from him.  When I opened the message it was a picture of him proposing to someone.  There were two different pictures in the message one zoomed out a little to see both of them.  I couldn't see her face but I could see she had short hair with blonde in it.  The zoomed in picture was of him placing the ring on her finger.  Her fingernails caught my attention.  They were all painted hot pink.  Her ring finger had a set of black chopsticks painted on them.  The rest of her nails had silver spoons and forks on them with little crystals.  

I then woke up.  I'm really not sure what to make of the dream.  Any insights people have would be great.

Thanks.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat May 07, 2011 3:27 am

Hm.  He set up a thought in a dream to be your proposal of his demise from your
thoughts about his peace at home and not noted as your thought to his "highly" ..

Highly can mean highness or it can mean the mundane of the thoughts about not ,
highly accorded with the ideal you don't have a way to thank the future of his aum
problem with home life as annoyed and absolved from the possible danger of the :
Highness of England in this case .. .. , the name "Bob" means not troubleseeker :,:
though toble finder ... in the sense of middle english modern , "peace finder mona"

Did you notice all the objects in your dream as clam and proable to not be problem
with the way he holds the object as important , the ring , the the rest of the items ,.
were utensils of eating , all modern , and black chopsticks are often lacquered and:
noted as Japanese rice chopsticks if lacquered and pointed more on one side with a
wide base to the form of the Japanese style of eating rice or "gohan" .,. mundane ..  
He's not trying to leave you , he's trying to leave the house and be happy with the:
problem he had at vocation so he's joking in the dream about "calling the wifery" .,

It means he not infedelitous as I see it , it's only interpretation .. mundane at home
will be eating and away symbol would not be the proposal though the phone calling:
as a way to say he was out of a product like food was important on the day a dream
brought him to a new concern of his vocation , and he wants to apply food theory as
what will be his proper respect [unless dream was problematic or startled you] .,. ..,

He wants the granted dream setting to accord he was not set on a comment about ~
mundane food and utensil .,. the rest would be private with your married life . Evard

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat May 07, 2011 3:31 am

two typos .  clam and proable .

my bad .  BlessedB .  Evard .,.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat May 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Reality check:  who is Bob?  What is your relationship?  

If people you know, then the dream is about your emotions surrounding the situation.  In this case, you are fearful so it shows him proposing to someone else.

If you don't have that kind of relationship, there is fear again.  But perhaps this time that you are not ready for a proposal.
God bless, J

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Sat May 07, 2011 2:15 pm

He is a friend.  I consider him my best friend.  We've gotten much closer over the past month.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Remember that every step you take in a relationship changes the dynamics between you.  Perhaps your dreams are recognizing this with a little fear of change, before you actually play it out in your reality of life.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”