What does this mean?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

harleynight

What does this mean?

Post by harleynight » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:22 am

I had a dream last night that my ex-boyfriend and myself were at some camping event and he was busy flirting with this blond. So I packed up all the stuff, left him his clothes, hooked up the boat and left. He didn't notice I left until much later of course. When I got home, I changed the locks.

A little background, last June, my boyfriend of 10 months didn't come home one night. I called him at work and he told me that he just needed time. The next day I came home from work to find that while I was at work, he came in and moved out all his stuff. At the time I didn't know, but found out that he left me for another woman. And yes she is blond.

What does this mean?

SeekingHelp

Hi harleynight

Post by SeekingHelp » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Sorry to to know about your break up. This dream could be just a projection of what you went through. Your subconscious is still holding on to all that has happened... You must slowly let go of the betrayal... you must forgive yourself and your BF for what happened. You changed locks in your dreams... it means that you do not want to give him any access to anything that you consider yours, which is fine... just learn to let go, it is not doing you any good... hope this helps, good luck.
Eternally Grateful

SeekingHelp

Post by SeekingHelp » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Glad i could help.
Eternally Grateful

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Dreams are symbols of your unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The symbols of this dream are about locking others out.  Remember a lock also locks you inside.  So be sure of your own feelings, deal with the betrayal, move on, and allow those locked up feelings an airing when someone worthy of you comes along.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”