Need help clarifying this dream regarding my baby girl & my bf

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lotus1

Need help clarifying this dream regarding my baby girl & my bf

Post by Lotus1 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:36 pm

I have  had this dream a few times. I have seen my baby girl in my dreams at different stages.  My boyfriend has also seen her.

My first dream:
We were entering Central Park on the West side with my daughter ( Im not even pregnant yet)  we were both walking hand in hand  and my little one was skipping in front of us in a childlike manner so happy and feeling safe to be there.
I saw her face, she looked like me with his tan/olive skin tone, chubby little drumstick legs, dirty blond hair in braided pigtails with dark eyes. Cutest smile  w/ a tone that sounded like my boyfriend's laughter.

He also had a dream about her. Didn't give me much description of what he saw but when I told him he was shocked because it was the same little girl he saw in his dreams. He said that the next day he  saw a little girl that loked like her near his job.

My second dream included her much older,  me changing a diaper of one of the boys and the other one running around and my boyfriend  in the other room. when he called my name I woke up from it.

I have been told by a mutual friend of ours that my dreams didn't mean anything.  My gut always told me that those dreams were visions of the future. I have always seen scenes in my dreams that were very clear.

Would someone help me make these dreams clear for me? Was I  just having a wishful thinking moment like she says or is that where my relationship is headed? even with all the tribulations. :smt006

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The people, places, things are all symbols for the mind to decipher these emotions.  Babies mean new beginnings and it looks like there are many new things entering your life and giving it life changing energies.  

Look into the realm of relationships.  Do not assume because you dream it, it is about your future.  It may put you through a rough relationship in which case was it intended or a warning?
God bless, J

Lotus1

Post by Lotus1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi Spiritalk,

Thanks for taking the time to clarify my dream question, I really appreciate it.
I'm not so sure I understand your last sentence though. Was it more of a statement? or question?  

Hope you have a blessed day.

=)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Look into your relationships - the present one - is it intended or are you sticking it out for your own reasons?  "I love him" is not a good enough reason to demean yourself in a relationship.  The new baby is a new beginning.  It may take some birth pains to get you to move on in life.  You are in a stagnant situation - going no where - you can choose to stay or go.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”