First time it occurred...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

First time it occurred...

Post by zeldaevolution » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:29 pm

This was the first time I had me almost struck by lightning in a dream...

I'm in our subdivision, wherein it transformed into a green terrain full of grass and some mountains surrounding us... perhaps the subd turned into a valley in this setting.

I was outdoors, then suddenly, an explosion occurred not too far from me, then I looked at from where the sound came from. I actually saw lightning struck a house and exploded like a small pyroclasm... it was so real, honestly, I was shocked when it started to rain lightning. No rain, but it rained lightning on our place. It struck everywhere, randomly, and I was almost hit not only once, but 3~4 times, one almost near my foot, one just almost in front of me to the left side, one almost hit me on the head but I dodge just right in time, and one that I didn't see but it clearly didn't hit me, but it produced so much smoke everything was white at all for a while.

After that rain of lightning, there came some aliens that looked perfectly like humans but spoke almost like robots... everyone of their kind had a rifle that shoots lightning too... so I just assumed that they're the ones who did it... but it looked rather so natural.....

Things went fast and there was already a rebellion, and there were already some of them caught, which had my eye on them because I saw someone that doesn't exist in this world. I saw a fictional character, a samurai in the certain story, but he's currently polishing a long gun or a rifle too... so then I decided I should help him because it's for our sake anyways too, so I just sneaked past the guards, then took him and the other people with me to a secret passage behind some rocks, and then on the outside, there were already some of the aliens standing outside, just waiting. Then when the fight was just about to start, I woke up.

Can someone please provide an insight on the dream?..

Thanks in advance~

WinterRain

Preserving The Old Ways

Post by WinterRain » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Yours represents a desire to maintain and protect the old ways. Perhaps a futile attempt to do so. The subdivision represents current civilization. You return to nature with your relocation, and this created confusion for you "the white smoke". Did you have a moment of revelation in waking life that occurred in a natural setting? Do you walk with nature? The aliens represent a foreign civilization, one that is threatening with it's foreign weaponry and war mongering. This foreign civilization may be another culture, way of life. The Samurai represents the Old World and old civilization. You want to help the Old World. He is preserving his gun with the polish and you assist him in the preservation. But Samurais are no longer. Is your attempt going to be futile?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”