Strange Dreams o__o

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

Strange Dreams o__o

Post by zeldaevolution » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:10 pm

well, it was some months ago, I just remembered for I think it was significant...

It was a dream in which I was in 1st person view, which means the dream was pretty realistic.

I'm on a ranch, and then I have my brother with me, and we're in some kind of race, or challenge, and we weren't the only contestants. There was this phone in my hand before I noticed it, and rang and then told about the game (about the race and stuff) there wasn't no prizes, nor penalties, it's like the race only exists and we ought to participate for some reason... We need to find some clues by searching things around (like a detective game) then we got a clue to where to go next, and then we run like mad. Then some people from behind ran too, which seems to be part of the race... I don't remember their faces at all. Then there was one person on solo, and he got a clue then a member of the other group told that they can find the clues later and just do it when no one does it. I quite remember that someone like an ally told me about letting others do the searching, and they'll inform of us where the next place or clue is, and then we should lay back a little, not handling all the pressure... but I disagreed and still searched. By this time, I didn't even noticed, but my bro wasn't with me anymore, and it was just automatically set to my friend which I can't remember who was it, but I think I haven't met him/her yet but seen the face (but forgot what he/she looked like when I woke up +__+). By this time this is the second part of the dream, I mean I woke up the day before, and after I had the continuation of the dream... Then the sun set and there was the moon, there were about 5 over the waist fences before the clue (the clue was a storage house) and we ran towards it, then I suddenly had difficulty running, like something was pulling me behind that I had to walk and to control my own body to fall forward to dash ahead but I really can't run. Afterwards, we were on the clue, it was a piece of paper, but the sunlight really did went out and there was darkness... I can only see my friend and the whiteness on the paper but it's almost that the moonlight was even blocked that we almost can't see a thing. Then I suddenly had a match inside my pocket which I unconsciously drew out and lighted, then we placed the paper near, and we still can't read the clue how matter what we do. The matchstick's light is dim too just like the moonlight. Then other participants were running like crazy towards somewhere (they had small lights like signals so we can see them) then we ran and I held my friend's hand. All of the people that ran rode on a truck (the one used to put hay in) and I asked someone running why they were like that, and he said that we should get in quickly but didn't tell the reason. After that very moment, I didn't noticed that I wasn't holding on to my friend anymore, then I searched for him/her on the tall grasses, or on the hay stacks, and even went back to the storage house, but I can't find my friend anywhere. After then, the way which the trucks were going on to were blocked with crates and hay stacks. My friend was nowhere to be found and I decided to wait for 15 mins... I looked at my watch and the time was so unclear, it was around 10:02pm when I looked then I blinked and looked away for a moment, when I looked back it's 10:37 I think? (I wasn't so sure for it was analog) then my friend wasn't still there and I decided to turn to the blockade and decided to go over it. Before I can even go close to it I woke up...

That's it and there's continuation to that dream anymore... I was even hoping that I could see what will happen next the next time I see it again.
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Your a group psychologist ./. heh .. kidding.

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 pm

nah.. but it would be funny if we were chasing some strange kid loose from the hospital without me knowing that very purpose... hahahah...
I was wondering if this dream had significance to me, which is because I still don't forget it even though I haven't been purposely remembering it.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:16 am

I don't interpret it as a major thought .. though you did say it in good detail
so I wonder if it was vivid as if seen like a kind of movie.  I believe there is
a technical reason we dream prepared symbols of our mind .. like movies .

Maybe interpreting the dream as reminding the thoughts as subliminal will :
help you begin to see what each noted memory as vivid will mean in order.

Try it yourself ., if you can retain the dream if you want .. and focus on the
subliminal subject of each "scene" not as psychology though as you see it..

You did remember seeing it all .. now try hearing the subject of each with a sense of hearing memory..  Good luck.  Evard.

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 pm

I see... I tried it some time before but thinking about the same thing too much just makes me lost focus, like there was something that's preventing me to remembering dreams...
Before I sleep tonight I'll do remember with hearing, thanks for the advice ^__^

Cheers~ :D

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Some dreams are 'set up' so each topic in the dream was a phrase with a sorta
on going theme in dream technical standard .. that's my opinion.. Thanks again.

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm about to sleep right now... thanks for the idea, and I guess... a good morning to you~ :D

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Afternoon Zelda .. have a happy new year .. I don't recommend 'imbibe' ~ing beer which would give you bad dreams.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 pm

zeldaevolution wrote:I see... I tried it some time before but thinking about the same thing too much just makes me lost focus, like there was something that's preventing me to remembering dreams...
Before I sleep tonight I'll do remember with hearing, thanks for the advice ^__^

Cheers~ :D
Perhaps your instincts are telling you something?  Listen and learn.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”