dream 12/21/2010

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jspwe

dream 12/21/2010

Post by jspwe » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Started off in a shop, a surf shop.  With old friends who  used to be into surfing / beach etc.  I was looking for a  new hat.  I made a comment about how all the surfing brands / shops sounded the same.  I then saw that someone scooping herbs into a bag in the shop, sage, thyme, don’t recognize the rest.

He then tied it up and began to burn it.  The dream jumps to my old friends place who was at the shop.  Everyone is here now, and a boy has a bundle of sage, and he’s trying to light it but can’t.  I get frustrated trying to explain to him that he needs to fan it or blow on it but he can’t seem to get the hang of it. It moves pretty quickly, someone decides we should do a séance, and that I should lead it as I have medium and psychic abilities.  We sit down, I ask everyone to join hands and to start breathing deeply, and warn everyone not to break the circle for anything.

Pretty soon after I feel like we are transported to another time.  2 men with swords seem to act aggressively towards us.  I disarm one and kill both of them, stabbing them through the heart.  I take both their swords, one is a long sword with a large handle, and one is a broad sword, short with a short handle. The jump in between the next scene is a bit hazy.  I think its raining heavily and Im in the water swimming with the 2 swords.  I arrive home, but fear grips me.  I have the thought that maybe the 2 men survived my stabbing and they will return for their swords and retribution.  I hide 1 sword in my brothers bed and 1 sword by my bed.  I briefly remember feeling the need to take out the swords due to imminent danger but I can’t remember what it was.

The dream jumps and I’m in my old basketball hall.  With my old team mates.  We are versing a team which I used to loathe.  We hit every shot we shoot, and pretty soon the other team gives up and disappears instantly from the hall.  It begins to rain outside, and a few people are left in the hall.  A kid I used to get into fights with, and a old mate.  I begin to Attempt to shoot baskets but I keep missing.  I don’t seem to care too much.  Soon I walk outside and sit on the steps when a man walks up.   First I recognize him as my sports teacher.  But almost in an instant, my dad appears in his place wearing a swimming cap or something on his head.  I tell him about the other team leaving and then I wake up

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The people, places, things are symbols to help the dreamer understand what it all means.  This is quite an active dream and contains a lot of activity.  This could be very indicative of a very emotional time in your life or you interpreting your life from a very emotional standpoint.

Surfing has a couple of meanings - there is water surfing where You ride the waves.  As a surfer you are riding your emotional waves.  A hat could be to change the direction you have been heading.  Anything we are involved in can be seen as wearing a hat of office so to speak.

The seance line needs some updating.  NEVER should anyone touch a medium when in trance.  And a seance is about a trance situation.  The holding of hands is a very old practice and it is time to renew and upgrade to make it more compatible with current practices.  Sage is a very calming herb and puts the right calmness on the meditative energies of the whole practice.

Swords are an old fashioned weapon of war.  Many people relate to sword of justice or warrior of spirituality.  Here may be reflecting how you feel about war and weapons.  I, personally do not think theses words belong in a spiritual discussion.  So it may be that you are coming to terms with spirituality and how these weapons fit into the picture as you are struggling with change in your life.

The sports team is about rising in consciousness and leaving a lot of those you interacted with in the past, behind.  This is a reality of the current consciousness raising and spirituality.  Perhaps you need to just evaluate your own spiritual and emotional growth for secrets to understand the symbols of your dreams.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”