Help interpreting this please

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Songstress

Help interpreting this please

Post by Songstress » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 pm

I was being woken up by my friend B, whom I also have a crush on.  I had given her a key to my place so she could stop by anytime.  I could tell something was wrong and asked her what happened.  She informed me that her and her fiance got in a fight because she had been fired from her job, that he kicked her out and that he hit her.  I noticed a bruise next to her left eye.  I took her into the kitchen and put some mixture on her bruise to pull the colour out.  After letting it sit for a bit I washed it off and we went to bed.  I cuddled up to her and held her tightly around her waist, pulling her as close to me as I could and fell asleep.

I then had another dream at this point.  It was unrelated to what was going on.  I can't remember what happened exactly though.

Then after that I woke up in my dream still holding her tight.  I kissed her to wake her up to see how she was feeling and checked on the bruising.

Then...my alarm went off.

I'm having some trouble interpreting this dream.  I'm not sure if it's because I can't remember the middle part or not.  Maybe I'm just not in the right frame of mind to interpret it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

WinterRain

Post by WinterRain » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Your desire to be your crush's caretaker and something more. You want to be her protector and her source of comfort. You want to give her the key to your heart.

peterdoswell

She Has They key

Post by peterdoswell » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:53 am

This dream certainly indicates that this crush has a hold over you emotionally . She has the " key " to your place and that place rather than your home is your deep emotions and inner self . This is clearly expressed in you giving her the " key " . I also feel you have a desire and need for her to unlock the best in you . To bring out the best in you and you may lack confidence at this time . You also feel that other people are abusing her or are a threat to her . In itself your subconcious is trying to convince you that you are better for her than what she has :) Blessings . Peter

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:08 am

Looking back at this post.  About a month after I had this dream she left her fiance due to him being controlling.  She is now with someone that takes care of her and she takes care of him as well.  I really have learned a lot about myself from her during all of this and we've become great friends.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”