White snake dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunflwr16

White snake dream

Post by sunflwr16 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:19 pm

I dreamt I was with my brothers and sisters in the woods and knowing that I had to catch a snake.  I saw a white snake beside me and was not afraid of it. I grasped it by the head but I soon realized that it was very strong and his head was wriggling around between by thumb and forefinger and its body whipping around. It gave me a small bite on my hand and then I was afraid that it might be poisonous. I flung the snake away, it went over a ledge and into the water below. I remember seeing the snake still in the water, as if it were dead. I continued walking through the woods glancing back down at the bite on my arm to see if it was getting worse and worried that I might become ill or die....any ideas what this might mean?

wisdomseeker12

White Snake dream.....

Post by wisdomseeker12 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:41 am

I don't know about the color white...but in my snake dreams the snakes always bite me and the dream is a manifestation about love life. Is there a big first time love affair going on? Afraid of commitment? Interesting dreams.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

White is a spiritual color.  The snake in the grass indicates that someone is talking spirituality but is not all they are cracked up to be - beware.
God bless, J

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Also, you thought it might be poisonous and kept looking down at your arm to reassure yourself that you were still alright. Maybe you were worried that (whatever the snake represented) had lasting side effects/ would stick with you/ would get worse/ would cause harm if you didn't keep paying attention

Return to “Dream Interpretation”