Kind of Scary Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

murad_cheechong

Kind of Scary Dream

Post by murad_cheechong » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Well today i had this dream where i was outside on a dark night just running.. and i think i was by a church or some building and i jumped and fell off a edge of a rocky landscape but when i fell i quickly held on to a piece of rock and pulled myself back up. And thats when i woke up, what could this mean?

ZenHaltija

Post by ZenHaltija » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:38 am

Since you say that you have fallen off what you seem to believe is a church, do you think it's possible that you may have some religious or spiritual views that you may have fallen away from? It sounds like you in your subconscious mind would be concerned with the neglect of that "spiritual" part of yourself and reminding yourself to pick yourself back up.
Life Path: 11, Sun: Leo, Rising: Virgo, Moon: Taurus

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:08 am

Running at night ,. scary dream I can relate to as a uh 'segment' of improper dreaming..

Falling of a rock and clinging to the side morone and scary .. sounds like a dream additive
you did imbibe or your dream would not be emanate scary ...  The former Pagan Holiday:
which was evil and what modern Thanksgiving was about .,. was all this evil Sadanic reve
: reve means dream and cauchmara means nightmare .. and the Puritan history blessed :
a day at the warm winter we may give thanks to a common God so we may be happy and good .

Honestly , not wanting flack about this ..  if your dreams are very scary and you feel fear emanate and you wake up drugged..
It's a not proper substance you imbibed [with a dream additive] {improper} and I'm smart so listen ., cheer up and be good...

Evard .  OK Thankgiven Pag0n Amen.ti Blessed B Solace Amen .   If none of that was true . OWell .. be good anyway, thanks.

murad_cheechong

Post by murad_cheechong » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:58 am

segement of improper dreaming lol? are you kidding me yeah i guess i am a dream addict i love dreaming. AND YOU ARE RIGHT ive been good and will stay good forever to keep all evil away, i also pray to god everyday

murad_cheechong

Post by murad_cheechong » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 am

HOLD ON YOU SAID ADD_ITIVE i definetly did not add anything that wasnt true everything i told you was in my dream

murad_cheechong

Post by murad_cheechong » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 am

oh and to add to that i said it was KIND of scary, all i wanted to know was what this dream MEANT like is it good or or bad? pulling myself up from a big drop to who knows what, is good right?

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:06 am

Positive response to save the spirit life during dreaming will be good and warms the spirit.

My thought was yes.  Good.

Evard

murad_cheechong

Post by murad_cheechong » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:20 am

haha thanks thats what i thought too, and can you tell me about my birth chart to i gave my birth details, its in the vedic reading section please? or do you not do that? but anyway thank you.

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:40 am

I don't uh do that.. I am mondala astrology guessing about generation matters
of the way the new accord will be with proper solace and peaceful astrolomy...

if it did not make sense what I did say rite before this statement.. I will make a
holiday resolution to consider my grammar as benefit to the ways of accord ed,
thought and now be gin a solace of my own to be the peaceful man of mondala.

translated: I don't give readings.. I begin proper accord with mondala guessing.

Evard.. OK murad cha.i ., allgood . thanks for understanding.

murad_cheechong

Post by murad_cheechong » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:41 am

haha its ok THANKS ANYWAY!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”