A dream of killing a beatle that didn't die.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

GeeEyeEl

A dream of killing a beatle that didn't die.

Post by GeeEyeEl » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 am

Hi, last night i had strange dream where i was hanging out in some kind of [workplace] lounge with a college friend of mine when we saw a beatle on the floor.   I thought to myself, "it's a beetle."  And then, a few seconds afterwards my friend exclaimed, "It's a beetle!"  (I kind of felt that at this point this might've been a dream but i can't control my dreams yet.)  Then, i grabbed a book to kill it when my friend told me to just leave it alone and beetles don't do any harm.  It took me a few good swings when the beetle finally rested on a table.  Then, i thought to myself, "the laws of gravity will kill this bug." I had the book approximately 1.5 feet away from the beetle and dropped the book down.  Then, the bug slowly transformed into some sort of centipede like beatle extending itself in order to comply with the force of the book.  Then i freaked out and woke up....  What the heck does that mean.
Oh yeah, before this took place, in the same dream i had flashes of the movie Scarface where Tony Montana(Al Pacino) hated working as an underling to a coke dealer.  No, i do not deal coke and it has been about 2 years since i watched that movie.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 am

You have a powder disorder .. was someone near you or in your home 'madly'
joking about using your floor (as if to sweep it) or used your privy as a way to
take a moment to wash up .. did this leave an invisible remnant at your privy ,
or even kitchen sink ./.  I recommend cleaning the faucet and basin of a sink..
and cleaning up in the kitchen so the dream bug won't be a real bug thought ..

Also, did the (maybe) visitor ask to say a few words with thought ./. and if not
any of my statements are credible could you spray the equivalent of Febreeze
on and around your bed and light a nice incense , not too dark .. it should help.

OK.  Good luck with Halloween .. stay away from beer and improper imbibe ...

A Friend with some centered thoughts today .. Evard  :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”