Dream about the sea up in the sky?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Hefe

Dream about the sea up in the sky?

Post by Hefe » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 am

I guess my subconscious is trying to send me some messages because I had two strange dreams in the last month.
The first one is about two suns, one rising and one setting in the same time, wich I contemplate from a room through opposing windows.
The other one is about a sea which is up in the sky. They are both serene (sea and sky) and coloured in pale light blue. In my dream I'm worried about this and I consider it's my responsability to bring the sea back down on earth where it belongs.
I kind of understand the first one: two suns rising and setting, contemplation of both begining and ending... I might be at a turning point in my life and maybe they symbolise the past and the begining, or life and death. I don't know...
But the other one puzzles me. I have no ideea.
What strikes me in both dreams is the ideea of duality and/or reflection.
But I just can't get the message right.
Your help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Coolest dreams ever!!
I would love to sit inside your head and paint your thoughts..
These would make incredible surrealist and spiritual paintings.

Your a deep thinker and your own interpretation would serve you well... soo Il leave the first one alone... I like what you see in it.

The second one..
tranquil sea, tranquil emotions, lifting you towards a beautiful place emotionally.
Depending on where you are at in your life there are two possibilities here..
1. A reminder to stay grounded.

2. A word that you should live in the moment of joy and appreciate its serene beauty, dont go looking for that something to bring you down.. accept this season in your life, just as you will accept the less than welcome challenges when they come around.. everything does have a place .. and yes do be sure to remain balanced, its ok to acknowledge sad feelings and happy feelings too, both have a point.
To stay balanced remind yourself that you are responsible for your own well being not the entire worlds.. A healthy world begins with each individual but no one person can be held responsible for everyone else's woes.

I love your energy that come through here...

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi.  Did you or your family have an interest in Christopher Columbus at all ..
2 Suns can mean the exploration to foreign stars and the ways we may begin
proper accord with the ways spaces may be explored with future of Sci Fiction.

Columbus was known with a vision about his men trying New World manna and
becoming 'loco' from the 'weed' and trying to dance around and point at the sky
and wonder what the clouds did up above. Did this mean (symbol) you will help
with the ways manna may be proper again ,. rather than 'loco' about New World ./.

Christopher Columbus did learn about the New World and sail to it in the 1490's . . .
the future about the way the Return of Columbus will settle Mars will be known as @
Brasilia (not Brazil) on the common continent on Mars and a future spaces explore..

Hope this helps at all ... interested with ways Spaces Transit ,.  Evard .

Hefe

Post by Hefe » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:12 am

@ StormGirl Blue
Thank you for your insight. It helps. If the sea is a representation of my emotions they seem to be in the wrong place ( much too high) and I have to bring them down... to become more realistic. I felt in love even if I knew this will bring nothing to me... Well, it only brings frustration. So, my feelings are misplaced and I have to come back to reality. Even if it's disapointing I'll have to listen my mind cause my heart tends to act stupidly, especially at my age.

As for Columbus, Evard, I never had an interest in him as a person but a like those who explore and I also like Astronomy and SciFi.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:50 am

You are very much welcome Hefe.
Im sorry to hear that your desires are causing you unrest.
But.. from your energy I am confident that you will take great care of yourself.

If your not already doing some sort of artistic or creative  pursuits I would encourage you to explore your creativity. I love pictures in your dreaming.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:37 pm

My thought was someone with your family was considering the role
spaces exploration and Mars ,. and the thought about your dreams
will be his thoughts about what dream you were given when he did
look up the geography upon Mars and begin accord with Cassini OK

It's my thought .. hope you enjoy future dreams ... . .  Evard

Saia

Post by Saia » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi, Im Shea, came across your post. Ive actualy had similar dreams... The sun dream, I belive represents a link you have to people in which you exchange info/ energies on a spiritual level, pinpointing a moment of awareness, and the other possibly physical memories of a possible obe. Both are indicators of strong mind/body/spirit connections, and the experience we have on those levels...
Intentionaly, Saia

Return to “Dream Interpretation”