Ex-Boyfriend Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

johnswifey86

Ex-Boyfriend Dream

Post by johnswifey86 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:33 pm

I had this dream a couple of nights ago that i've been trying to figure out. I was back at my old daycare from when I was a kid, but I was the same age as I am now. I was there w/ my girlfriends who were the same age they are now. So I was sitting of this wooden junglegym type thing talking to my girlfriends, and I look over and see my exboyfriend walking downt the sidewalk. And began to feel kinda of fearful and freaked out. He comes and jumps the fence and comes up to me. I feel as though he came to me just to intimidate me w/ his presense. So he hugs me w/ this smirk on his face like "ha ha I bet she's scared", and I felt like I had to hug him back out of fear he'd do something to me. And the back story w/ him is that he attacked me 3 and half years ago, which would explain my fear for him. But the weird thing is; is that I haven't seen, heard, or thought of him in 3 years. Now I even live clear across the country from him. What's going on w/ this dream?

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:59 am

schools in dreams represent learning stages, lessons you are learning in life... A daycare center is pretty much a school, one where you learn the most basic social interaction with other children, when to aks for attention, when not, when to share toys, when to defend yourself. And the basic skill you are learning or need to learn is to do with trusting men and partners, but most of all how to defend yourself against their agression. And I think that the recent developments, possible conclusions regarding your present partner triggered back to the attack of your ex boyrfriend. What is happening in your relationship at present can be linked to what happened then, and what you are learning now in your present relationship is also a lesson that cold apply to your past relationship.
Life is like a rose. The most beautiful ones have large thorns. You only need the courage to grab for them.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”